MJ's Angelic Voice - Brandy's song "It's not worth it"

MJJfan88

Proud Member
Anyone know Brandy's song "Its not worth it"? Michael sings in the very beginning I think he sounds so Heavenly on this song if I could only understand what he is saying.

I didn't know Michael worked with her but then i did always think the boy is mine was very similar to the girl is mine.

yes, i know that song...i love love love his voice in that....very angelic!

Michael didn't work with Brandy on this song. The track was reportedly rejected by Michael and then Brandy recorded it for her Full Moon album. The ad libs you hear are leftovers from the Invincible sessions with Rodney Jerkins.

Michael didn't work with Brandy on this song. The track was reportedly rejected by Michael and then Brandy recorded it for her Full Moon album. The ad libs you hear are leftovers from the Invincible sessions with Rodney Jerkins.

ok thankyou for new information

lol..well..then he worked with her by proxy.

I have this album it's one of her best. I also bought it cause i knew mj was in it! lol :) But, i like brandy she has great songs she been around for a while, she cool.

I think this song could easily replace one of the first three tracks on Vince, it has the Vince sound hands down but it has a different texture which is the same in all the first three tracks on Invincible.

For those of you that haven't heard this yet

Ride with me - Same sample as Its not worth it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XodXDKGtW0A

I brought the album a few years back - only cause mj was on this song lol. His voice is very angelic on it, your right!! I think hes just saying

"ooooo" "baby stay"

Jackie xxxx

it would not surprise me if michael did record it becuz rodney said he has un released MJ tracks locked up

Brandy used an outtake vocal from the Invincible sessions when she worked with Jerkins for her album Full Moon.

I also bought the album just for MJ, but as it turns out, it's an amazing album. I think Rodney Jerkins' best work.

Back