MJ's Album Sales Soaring

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
Is anyone else having trouble finding any of Michael's albums in stores? I work for Kmart and our store had no MJ in stock.

After work I went over to Walmart because I needed some things and I went over to the Electronics department to get a copy of the Essential MJ Version 2.0 album.....there was no left...matter of fact, there was no MJ albums period. All that was left was a white organizer with Michael's name on it.

In a matter of days, Walmart had a butt load of MJ music....now....sold out. I just hope Sony is working hard and is getting more copies of EVERY album of his pressed and released.

Discuss

Last edited:
Re: MJ's Album Sales Souring

A lot of fans have noticed that no matter where you go anywhere, Michaels music is sold out. If MJs new album is released right now, it would do as good as Thriller I reckon.

I'm willing to bet if Thriller was recertified here in the USA, it probably has surpassed the Eagles.

it should be "soaring" not "souring". Sales are souring means quite the opposite!

Sorry my bad. My dyslecsia (spelling?) was kicking in again......being upset and sad does that to ya sometimes

Back