MJ's 50th party in Paris

Dervla

Proud Member
There will be a fan party in Paris to celebrate Michael Jackson's 50th birthday in Paris on August 30th.

Be there!!!

There will be a fan party in Paris to celebrate Michael Jackson's 50th birthday in Paris on August 30th.

Be there!!!
Sounds awesome! :wild:

Could you please give us some more details on the event? Do you have a link?
We're going to prepare a special page for MJ parties/events and also we'll add an events plugin so members can subscribe to events and kept updated about them.:punk: :clapping:

*moving to MJ50 forum.

Be there!!!
Thanks for telling us about it, but giving us zero information on it. I mean if I show up at the Paris airport, how will I know where to go?

MJ's 50th

I don't know how to do links, but there is a message on the MJstar website that says there is a party for MJ's 50th birthday on saturday the 30th of August. Looks like a good party to go to!
I'm going!

Hi!

I don't know how to do links but if you go onto the MJstar website it will tell you all about it there.

Good luck!

I can't find it on the MJStar site - I can't see how to see beyond the Latest News.

Can someone please copy and paste the link to this information if they have it?

It is the very first thread/announcement on the MJstar website. Good luck!

Hey everybody! I am part of the team who is organizing MJ's party in Paris next August 30th! Here are some details :

"MJ Funky Celebration" party :

When : August 30th
Where : Antirouille Café - 5, rue Moret 75011 Paris (Ménilmontant station - line 2)
starting time : 8.30 pm (until 2.00am)

What to expect :

- 5 hours of 100% Jackson music from the J5 to latest releases, including rare tracks and even a 100% never heard before small treat! ;)
- 3 of the best DJ ever (DJ Ker from Geneva, DJ Bastos and DJ KrimKut) ...
- MJ footage and rare videos will be played all evening long on a big screen...
- The venue will be totally "Jackson" customized :with notably an exclusive exibition of all my paintings that are currently in MJ's private collection (including never seen before pieces recently delivered to Michael)! - you can have a look at my work right here : www.myspace.com/craftysprite
- Guests will have the opportunity to win unique MJ goodies...
- Last but not least, guest will have the unique oppportunity to bring their personal message (written message) that will be personally given to Michael!

Tickets are 8€ or you can choose a 23€ package including a ticket and an exclusive MJ t-shirt (see the t-shirts here:http://www.mjdatabank.com/news/special/projecteur/crafty_eng.htm)

If you would like to book a ticket (hurry, time is running, lol!), please write to the following address :funktee@hotmail.fr
(Payment can be done through Paypal).

Here is a link to the Party poster:

We hope to see you there!

Love - Crafty

Back