MJJCommunity Meeting Breda, Holland Tonight

Thijzzz

Proud Member
100's of fans will gather on this FREE ENTRANCE MJ tribute on the big market in Breda, what can you expect:

- A Live Band
- Performances
- All night MJ music
- Exclusive footage on big screens
- A flashmob with Ceyload
- The first 50 guests will recieve a very special gift

Free entrance but it would be nice if you make a donation for the Ronald Mac Donald child foundation.

Pictures/ films will be posted tomorow.

RESPECT THE KING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?! I didn't know it was just for MJJC...? :bugeyed
Then I would've done some more effort to get there...although I don't really want to go there by myself.
And it's kinda far away from here.:(

What?! I didn't know it was just for MJJC...? :bugeyed
Then I would've done some more effort to get there...although I don't really want to go there by myself.
And it's kinda far away from here.:(

same here, even if I had the money I have nobody to go with. all my MJfriends are on holiday :\
And yes, it's far away too.

same here, even if I had the money I have nobody to go with. all my MJfriends are on holiday :\
And yes, it's far away too.
Hihi..it's worse here, I don't even have MJ-friends...:blush:
Ah this sucks...:( I think we really should organize a MJJC meeting someday soon.
I'd love to meet some new people..especially in this time.

Hihi..it's worse here, I don't even have MJ-friends...:blush:
Ah this sucks...:( I think we really should organize a MJJC meeting someday soon.
I'd love to meet some new people..especially in this time.
Where are you from? I always go alone to MJ events, not many fans living in Eindhoven I guess, but it doesn't matter because you meet other fans at the venue.

Have fun tonight!

I wont be able to make it this time but hopefully i can make it to a fanevent sometime soon..

Tonight??? Damn... if only I would have known this earlier. Too late now, I guess. It's not that close from where I live either.

I would have come alone, not a problem.

I'll be looking forward to the pics and videos.

Have fun tonight!

Where are you from? I always go alone to MJ events, not many fans living in Eindhoven I guess, but it doesn't matter because you meet other fans at the venue.
I'm from a city near Amsterdam! Go alone isn't that bad indeed, but I'm kinda new here so don't know that many people yet...but it's coming. ^^

@Gaz: Oh I see, thanks for the info!

I live in the east part of Holland.
Unfortunately I can't go tonight. Have a wonderful meeting.

Yeah, would be awesome i guess. But i'm afraid a lot of non Michael fans will show up. Always in for a fan meeting though...

Hey Khim, i live in the east as well (Hardenberg, noord/oost overijssel).

I wish I lived in Holland. Norway sucks when it comes to stuff like this.

Back