Mjjcommunity donations

• Thread starter MJJCommunity Donations
  • Start date

MJJCommunity Donations

Guests
Hey Guys

Its that time again where we at MJJC call on the members for a little help,

If there is anything you can spare whether a dollar or more please help us to help you keep the community going.

MJJC and its president assure all members that anything donated goes straight to the cost of either the server or future develpment of MJJC,

My goal is to make MJJC the best Michael Jackson community, and continuing our journey can be a costly one.

So whatever you can big or small ensures we have a place called home.

Simply click the button below or at the very top you will see MJJCOMMUNITY DONATIONS

Thanks And Regards

Team MJJC

When I recieve my pay check I will donate.

But I have no money at the moment, but after March the 1st I will.

Can we get the back Fusion64 back? Loved that one very much.

Work in progress,

I am developing an awsome brand new up to date website, plus I will adding more brand new templates to the mix to make MJJC look spectacular.

Your money counts only to making MJJC the biggest and best.

Gaz
MJJC Fan Club President and Owner

I'm SO looking forward to it!! :punk:

i so wish i culd help but i m forced to live on welfare forr the time being but i wish you luck and i m sure you ll get there with all these amazing and wonderfull members

Reactions: Pua
Bumping as repairing and enhancing the recent server performance issues did cost, and ensuring MJJC stay live throughout MJ Mania which we can all see over the month.

Anything helps guys

Thanks

Team MJJC

Dear Members

as you have seen today that it has been confirmed that Michael is about to announce projects that he has been planning for the last two years,
HUH?? I didn't see this!! What did I miss??!

Anyway, donating right now (it's small, but I hope it helps!)!

EDIT: Donated. :)

Last edited:
I've been meaning to donate for a while but upon seeing this thread I will donate when I get paid. I know how expensive a site like this can be to run! But I appreciate everything you guys do here. :)

Guys that post was made just before the 02 announcement - thats what it's referring too :yes:

lmao well we bumped the thread but that one post that was quoted was an old one. We still need the donations though :yes: Had to get the site all fixed and straight on the new server.

Yeah... I was just... Tired... :p

Hope you guys get all the money you need! :)

How much do you have to donate to get the donate logo under your username?

Just donated. :)
It wasn't too much, but hope it helps!

Back