MJJC Podcast: Recording tonight HAVE YOUR SAY!

bjoernclausen

Proud Member
EDIT: We are recording the podcast tonight - if you want to add your review or questions to Gary Taylor - this is the very last chance! Deadline in 9 hours from NOW!

Send us all your BURNING questions to Gaz as well as your thoughts on the album MICHAEL on our email:
legendlivesonpodcast@gmail.com

Or tweet us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/legendliveson

logo400.png

The Legend Lives On
Podcast

Celebrating Michael Jackson's Legacy

We want to hear from you!

For the next podcast episode, which will focus exclusively on the MICHAEL album, we want to hear from YOU - the fans - on what you think of the album!

You can send us your reviews, you thoughts, your ravings, your DREAMS! We want it all, and you can be featured on the podcast during our discussion of the album! :wild:

ALSO: We are currently in negotiations with the one-and-only Gary Taylor (aka. Gaz, founder of MJJCommunity) on a guest host or Q&A sessions with question from you, the fans!
This is the man that has created this entire universe we are having our fan discussions in, he is the man behind it all!
But he is also the man who has gotten some critique in the past months prior to the release of MICHAEL. Surely you'll want to know him better?
How did he become the PREZ of MJJC? How much time does it take of his daily life? What kinda contact has he got to THE ESTATE and SONY? What are all the secrets behind being the man behind the community?

Send us all your BURNING questions to Gaz as well as your thoughts on the album MICHAEL on our email:

Or tweet us on Twitter:

Thanks guys! You ROCK! :punk:

P.S. If you have no idea what all this podcast business is about:
http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98552

To follow the podcast in iTunes, do the following:
1) Follow this link: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120
2) Choose "Open in iTunes"
3) Choose "Subscribe to podcast"
4) And the podcast will download automatically!

To follow the podcast using RSS:
1) Use your favourite RSS client, and enter this adress: http://mjjcommunity.com/podcast/The_Legend_Lives_On.xml

Laura and Bjørn would love you feedback! To contact them, you can:

Follow them on Twitter:

Send them an email:

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Podcast: We want to hear from you!

If you guys really want all MJ fans to be able to listen to the podcast, you should also offer a direct download option.

I do not use itunes, never used itunes and have no desire to install/use itunes just to download the podcast.

I also don't do RSS, and have no interest to.

The point is, if you guys wanna reach as many ears as possible, you should give people more options of how to listen to you, instead of limiting your show to just itunes/RSS.

You're really just depriving fans like myself of the chance of listening to your show.

If you guys really want all MJ fans to be able to listen to the podcast, you should also offer a direct download option.

I do not use itunes, never used itunes and have no desire to install/use itunes just to download the podcast.

I also don't do RSS, and have no interest to.

The point is, if you guys wanna reach as many ears as possible, you should give people more options of how to listen to you, instead of limiting your show to just itunes/RSS.

You're really just depriving fans like myself of the chance of listening to your show.

You either go with itunes or you just click on EP01 (or right click to get the mp3 file) I don't see how it's limiting? :scratch:

Anyways, it will be awesome to hear a Q&A with Gary :D

You either go with itunes or you just click on EP01 (or right click to get the mp3 file) I don't see how it's limiting? :scratch:

Anyways, it will be awesome to hear a Q&A with Gary :D

That is limiting, because you need to install itunes on your pc in order to dl the podcast, and I have to desire to have itunes installed on my computer.

That is limiting, because you need to install itunes on your pc in order to dl the podcast, and I have to desire to have itunes installed on my computer.

Oh..I see, perhaps they should just upload the file as an mp3 file on megaupload as well..I guess that would work for everyone ;)

Yep, that's exactly what I suggested when I said they should offer a direct download option.
Any server will do.
That way the podcast will be available to all fans.
You should know, not everybody uses/likes itunes.

Direct download would be helpful.

You don't need iTunes... open the link for the RSS feed below the iTunes instructions and it takes you to another page and then right click on the filename and click save as then listen to the mp3 in whatever. you don't even need to follow the RSS feed and it will take the ame amount of steps as downloading in megaupload.

You don't need iTunes... open the link for the RSS feed below the iTunes instructions and it takes you to another page and then right click on the filename and click save as then listen to the mp3 in whatever. you don't even need to follow the RSS feed and it will take the ame amount of steps as downloading in megaupload.

You're right, that worked like a direct d/l.
Thanks.
They should specify in the instructions that this is also a direct download link so everyone knows.

edge003;3119377 said:

Thanks for helping - while I was sleeping :D

The RSS will always contain the download links, for those who are interested in direct downloads. So it's basically a win/win situation for all! :yes:

We hope you all enjoy it - and remember to send in those questions and reviews ;)

- Bjørn...

it sounds cool:Dill E-mail him now:punk:

This is great!! I've subscribed!! :)

FINALLY! I've been looking for an MJ Podcast for years, and I've been pining for an MJJC Podcast!

Looking forward to more! Thanks!

The album is out! So time to send in your reviews!

The episode is recorded on the 17th - so you're reviews and questions for Gaz have to be with us before then. :)

We are recording in NINE HOURS - so have your say NOW, by sending in your MICHAEL reviews or questions for Gaz with the links in the first post!

Keep Michaeling!

- Bjørn...

Back