MJJC Podcast EP 04 - Who Is It? The Cascio Songs

bjoernclausen

Proud Member
logo400.png

The Legend Lives On
Podcast

EP 04 - Who Is It? The Cascio Songs

At last! The 4th episode of the official MJJCommunity podcast has finally been released! This fourth chapter has the Cascio tracks as a central topic, as the hosts are joined by two special guests to discuss the voices, the songs and the controversies!

We also exclusively reveal information about the big MJJCommunity fan event in 2012!

Also in this podcast:
- Janet's memories of Michael
- MiJac Publishing moves
- Hollywood Tonight and Behind The Mask singles
- Next main topic: The BeLIEvers - is Michael Jackson alive?

How to listen to the podcast:

The show has been added to the iTunes Store, so if you like the podcast, we would love your reviews on there!

To follow the podcast in iTunes, do the following:
1) Follow this link: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120
2) Choose "Open in iTunes"
3) Choose "Subscribe to podcast"
4) And the podcast will download automatically!

To follow the podcast using RSS:
1) Use your favourite RSS client, and enter this adress: http://mjjcommunity.com/podcast/The_Legend_Lives_On.xml

Then you will automatically be notified when new podcast episodes are published.

Also now available for the members of MJJC you will all be able to listen via the integrated Radio And TV player here on the forum simply click on your upper nav bar and choose MJJC Podcast in the station list.

The hosts Laura and Bjørn would love you feedback!
To contact them, you can:

Follow them on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/legendliveson

Send them an email:
legendlivesonpodcast@gmail.com

Also. Please, please, please review us on iTunes! The more reviews we get, the more people will find the podcast! THANKS!
http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120

So what are your thoughts on this episode?

Until next time, Keep Michaeling! :punk:

- Laura and Bjørn...

Last edited:
For those who don't have the time to watch this podcast, what is this topic, 'The BeLIEvers - is Michael Jackson alive?' bringing forth? Something concrete (such as Jackson not being alive per se, but his spirit) or is it the usual speculation on the hoax death theories floating around on the net on end, including here?

Thanks in advance for the response..

Last edited:
For those who don't have the time to watch this podcast, what is this topic, 'The BeLIEvers - is Michael Jackson alive?' bringing forth? Something concrete (such as Jackson not being alive per se, but his spirit) or is it the usual speculation on the hoax death theories floating around on the net on end, including here?

Thanks in advance for the response..

The BeLIEvers topic is the main topic in the NEXT episode - so that still remains to be seen. ;)

But our guest is a man who knows a lot about the death hoax theories, and that's what we're aiming at getting to know something about. :yes:

Last edited:
Great as per usual Bjoern! But I didn't hear any mention of my bike ride? ;) lol

The BeLIEvers topic is the main topic in the NEXT episode - so that still remains to be seen. ;)

But our guest is a man who knows a lot about the death hoax theories, and that's what we're aiming at getting to know something about. :yes:

Thanks...

Although, I must say, the description is not very clarifying, nor does it seem to refute these hoax theories. But I do hope I am wrong and that they will, this madness has got to stop. ...

whoaa!!! i'm sorry to be so negative cos i usually enjoy these podcasts. but i thought that was a little weird that the cascio arguement was COMPLETELY one-sided. since you had guests on, i thought you would of represented the other large group of people who believe it IS mj.
sorry again, but that one got me all hot and bothered all over again...
looking forward to the next one :)

whoaa!!! i'm sorry to be so negative cos i usually enjoy these podcasts. but i thought that was a little weird that the cascio arguement was COMPLETELY one-sided. since you had guests on, i thought you would of represented the other large group of people who believe it IS mj.
sorry again, but that one got me all hot and bothered all over again...
looking forward to the next one :)

Hi! Glad to hear your constructive criticism :)

We tried for two weeks to find a fan who wanted to come on the podcast and represent the other side. Nobody wanted to do it - the best we could do was get Vibeke, who believes SOME of the songs are Michael.
So I definitely see your argument - and believe me, we did try. :flowers:

Hi! Glad to hear your constructive criticism :)

We tried for two weeks to find a fan who wanted to come on the podcast and represent the other side. Nobody wanted to do it - the best we could do was get Vibeke, who believes SOME of the songs are Michael.
So I definitely see your argument - and believe me, we did try. :flowers:

oh. ok. thanks for trying anyway then...

Back