MJJC/MJJF PALTALK THIS WEDNESDAY! Be There!

Buck Bee3ee

Proud Member
(posted here to maximize visibility )

this is one of those occasions where we MOS DEF need ...

The "This Is It" Paltalk edition.

All the MJJCers are welcomed! old heads, newbies and fans who saw the movie Tuesday night and want to talk about it Wednesday.

WHEN: Wednesday, Oct. 28 @ 9 p.m. EST! *
WHERE: MJJF Paltalk Room (search for "Buck Bee3ee1" or "micheal jackson" if you can't find the room)***
WHY: Because we'll need to debrief lol

be there! be there! be there!

You can also login by using your browser by clicking here: http://express.paltalk.com/index.html?gid=889334112

*** MsTenda has the keys to the room, so if she's late then really search for my name and we'll have a side room opened

Last edited:
Re: mjjc PALTALK THIS WEDNESDAY! Be There!

I'llllllllllllllll, IIIIIIIIIII I'LLLLLLLLLLLLl beeeeeeeeeee. oh' no no no no no no, oh no no no no noooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooh HEHE HEHE HEHE, HE HE HE OH no no no no noooooooooooooo DU DU DU

I'llllllllllllllll, IIIIIIIIIII I'LLLLLLLLLLLLl beeeeeeeeeee. oh' no no no no no no, oh no no no no noooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooh HEHE HEHE HEHE, HE HE HE OH no no no no noooooooooooooo DU DU DU

oh Lord! i hope you don't show up singing like that! :rofl:

I'd love to be there...but I'm not gonna watch it til Wed 4:15...And i dont wanna ruin it...But I still wanna join...MANNN!!! This is too Much...

i hope y'all enjoy...Remember bring *SHAMONWOW* with you...:D...i know i am.

still bumpin!

don't make me start calling folks out now :D

hehe hehe, dont worry you will get lots of people. Now what will be talking about? the Movie. If I can get over the premiere here in LA tonight.

I would love to be be there, if it wasn't for the damn timedifference.
I need to go to bed, and I need to do it now!!

hehe hehe, dont worry you will get lots of people. Now what will be talking about? the Movie. If I can get over the premiere here in LA tonight.

we'll be rapping about the movie, music, mixtapes, "bathing in the moonlight," whatever comes to mind hahahah

i just got home from seeing it.

what an experience. it was like i was there all along. really.

"aAnnnnnd, I'llllllll beeEEEEe, I I I I ii'll beeEEe baaaby, beeEEe baaaby, oh da do do doodooOoooo haha, doum doum doom dadah doom da doump doom"

"Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre, OoOooOooooooooooooOo"

:D

I just got in from seeing it and from stopping at walmart afterward to cop the album (2 dics of course)

I loved it:clapping:. Going again this friday or saturday.

I wish ya'll could have given me a heads up a wee bit earlier lol. I gotta find my login for the old room.

OK bump bump bump there is new information:

this is one of those occasions where we MOS DEF need ...

The "This Is It" Paltalk edition.

All the MJJCers are welcomed! old heads, newbies and fans who saw the movie Tuesday night and want to talk about it Wednesday.

WHEN: Wednesday, Oct. 28 @ 9 p.m. EST! *
WHERE: MJJF Paltalk Room (search for "Buck Bee3ee" or "micheal jackson" if you can't find the room)***
WHY: Because we'll need to debrief lol

be there! be there! be there!

You can also login by using your browser by clicking here: http://express.paltalk.com/index.html?gid=889334112

dang, i think i used your old handle too lol

thanks Trish but bumping and it was really a spur of the moment to do this...

less than an hour peeps! LET'S GET IT!

Back