MJJC - Member Service Team.

Tom

Proud Member
As of today Gaz has introduced a new 'Member Service Team' denomination of staff. I am currently the only user with the badge but over time you will see a couple more pop up.

Because the Support Forum is being phased out, the Member Service Team is here to serve you as the 'ambassadors' of MJJC. If you have any problems, anything at all, I urge you to PM me or contact me through other means.

By this I am talking about problems ranging from the simple (problems logging in/techinical issues) to the deep (depression/harassment) etc. I will try to help you out as much as I can. Another way to find help regarding moral support is THIS THREAD, listing the names of everyone who has a shoulder for you to cry on.

To go with this, I would recommend noting down the contact details of your friends on the site. Something like not being able to log-in I cant be helped if you have no way to contact, so you could tell another member who would pass it on to me.

So thanks for reading, and I am always here for help if you need it ;)
Tom.

Cool. :)
I wish I could do something for this forum. I'm unemployed and I spend hours every day on here.

So everyone, you SEE? The Support Forum will be closed, but you still WILL have support.

There is this ongoing thread in the Support Forum with many names of people who can offer comfort and support in IM, PM, group chats, and so on. If you post your name here in that capacity, be sure you also list your contact info here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67535

Carry on,

Vic

Sounds cool LOL. I'd be happy to help out in anyway I can if you ever need somebody. ;)

As of today Gaz has introduced a new 'Member Service Team' denomination of staff.
I am currently the only user with the badge but over time you will see a couple more pop up.

Congrats are in order? Thats great Tomthedude!
Its nice knowing we have so many resources available.
:)
And thank you too, Vic. :)

Last edited:
Congrats, Tom :)
What's the difference between Members Support Team and Members Services Team?

From what I gather, Member Support was for the support forum, so problems in you personal life, whereas Member Service is all around - website problems, personal problems, a wide range.

Thanks again everyone.

Back