MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS.....18th of SEPTEMBER!

Beccabubbles

Proud Member
captaineomjjcmeetup.jpg

It’s official: Captain EO is coming to Disneyland PARIS!!!

The 17-minute 3-D film featuring Michael Jackson has opened in Disneyland Paris!

We are meeting up at Disneyland Paris over the weekend of
Friday 17th - 19th of Sept!
We will meet up on Saturday the 18th at 12PM
Disneyland Park, Discoveryland, outside where they are showing Captain EO.

Please go to the meet up thread here and post if you will be there and for more information!
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90859

All those traveling - Please check that your passposrts are valid and you have some travel insurence to cover you for the holiday!

Becca

xxx

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS.....the date has been set for SEPTEMBER!

i may be going... im not sure... would love to see you again;D

Re: MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS.....the date has been set for SEPTEMBER!

Made sure my passport is nice and safe 'inserts rant about why we have to take a passport to go to France, we're a EU country, grrrr!!!!!'

Completely forgot about that as usually I get insurance through travel but its all done now!

Completely forgot about that as usually I get insurance through travel but its all done now!

You will also need travel insurence though too.
You can get cheap short cover at a range of online places for very little :)

Just let me know if u need any help wiv it ;)

B
xxx

18 DAYS TO GO!!!

Please make sure all traveling have travel insurence, an in-date Passport and UK travelers have ur EHIC cards :)

Any questions, just post in the main thread ( link in first post), here or PM me!

Becca

xxx

Hey girls,

So looking forward to this.

Still can't find my passport and don't have any insurance. Do have my EU card. One down, two to go!

When are we meeting up? Becca I still need to give you another £ 50 too.

Sorry I haven't been in touch much lately, as been away quite a lot and working very unsociable hours at the airport.

Can't wait to see you both, so we can get planning on which rides we're going on!

Hee hee :)

First of all sorry about my english, i'm spanish. My friend has been in Disneyland Paris last week, he's not a fan of Michael, but he told me it's incredible. He was so happy for watch it, his children enjoy it too much too. He told me: "You must see it, it's amazing"

I was in Disneyland Paris just 2 days ago and of course I saw Captain EO. Seeing the movie in 3D and on a big screen is like a complete new experience. I saw the movie on YouTube before, but in the Disney Theater it felt as if I saw the movie for the first time. People in the theater applauded when Michael came on screen and when the movie was over. It made me very happy and I think it would have made Michael happy too. So I wish all of you who are going to see this movie in Disneyland a very beautiful and pleasant day!

First of all sorry about my english, i'm spanish. My friend has been in Disneyland Paris last week, he's not a fan of Michael, but he told me it's incredible. He was so happy for watch it, his children enjoy it too much too. He told me: "You must see it, it's amazing"

I was in Disneyland Paris just 2 days ago and of course I saw Captain EO. Seeing the movie in 3D and on a big screen is like a complete new experience. I saw the movie on YouTube before, but in the Disney Theater it felt as if I saw the movie for the first time. People in the theater applauded when Michael came on screen and when the movie was over. It made me very happy and I think it would have made Michael happy too. So I wish all of you who are going to see this movie in Disneyland a very beautiful and pleasant day!

Thank you for sharing your experiences, I can not wait to share this with my MJJC family in just a few short days :D !

xxx

i cant wait to see Captain EO again. The last time was in Disneyland paris also...in 1993 or 1994 i guess.. i was a child and it was very excited!!

(sorry for my english btw)

Back