MJJC Legacy Project: Join us on Twitter

souldreamer7

Proud Member
banner2gl.png

Hello Everyone! :waving:
MJJC Legacy Project is now on Twitter.
Come along - You can follow us here: @MJJCLegacyTeam
You'll be able to stay up-to-date with our team projects & news!
Find others in 'twitterland' who share the same love,concern & magic in Michael Jackson as you. Our team is giving their best efforts to make the ride informative as well as fun. We are new to twitter,but working steady to create a warm place to welcome the world to the MJJC Legacy Project. Before long we'll have hashtags and an informative stream that you'll be familiar with just as our forum here at mjjcommunity.com. So come join us - here or there - We want you to know that we are prepared to go everywhere to continue our motto - Honouring, Preserving, Defending the Legacy that is Michael Jackson~*

We Hope to see you. :)

Spread the word and help us achieve our goal of making 1,000 followers because after all we are all apart of Michael Jackson's Legacy and Army Of L.O.V.E 366 more to go to make our goal. We follow everyone back - So be sure to follow us and @MJJCommunity.

With Much
L.O.V.E

Your friendly tweeter

~ souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Team Project Staff

Stay tuned for all the new happenings:
http://twitter.com/MJJCLegacyTeam

Who We Are

MJJC Legacy Project Facebook
MJJC Legacy Team

Want To Write An Essay? How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You? MJJC Legacy Project Team wants to know. Taking submissions & sharing Poems & Stories here:
How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You?

Environmental Tip:
Tips about using water efficiently For example, buy water-efficient fixtures and products. The WaterSense label helps shoppers identify water efficient products and programs. Fix leaky faucets.

I originally created this thread and was posted over a year ago here but the thread seems to have disappeared as I went to search for it to update - Sorry about that members of MJJC. Luck I had a back-up copied to my drive. Edit* Oh.. I do see Gaz posted this on the front page! Thanks the Great Gaz!

Last edited:
Thanks Everyone! :clapping:
We enjoy seeing everyone there! :flowers:

:heart:
souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Project

Back