MJJC Donation Update And Chip In Drive

Hi Guys

I just wanted to bring to your attention the donations situation, as you can see at the top were currently at 60%, please bare in mind this was started in April this year (five months ago) I do have one more months and about half of the next left in the kitty.

So please if you have any spare change big or small it doesn't matter please give us a hand so we can get this up to 100% thus having no worries till next April.

This way we can ensure peace of mind plus we the team of MJJC can continue to bring you all its beautiful services in honour of Michael Jackson.

Thanks for listening and a huge huge thank you to all those who chip in from time.

Gaz/MJJC Team

I just made a donation.

Thank you, Gaz, und thank you, MJJC Team, for all the energy you put into this beautiful place.

:give_flowers:

Last edited:
Donated last month, but I will see what I could squeeze out later on.

Donated. Thanks for all the hard work everyone does here to keep Michael's memory alive. :give_flowers:

will try to donate by the end of september.. since I'm buying a new car it's hard to donate right away.

I would like to make a donation, but I don't have a pay-pal account.If you could please post an address I will make a donation that way thank you Gaz/mjjc.

All done! I may be quiet here and may not say a lot (Unless something really yells at me), but I am here regularly and i am honoured to be able to support in a small, but hopefully useful, way. Thank you to you all!

All done! I may be quiet here and may not say a lot (Unless something really yells at me), but I am here regularly and i am honoured to be able to support in a small, but hopefully useful, way. Thank you to you all!
Thank you :hug: for your donation and contributions to the board :)

Back