MJJC Compromised

Guys,

I just wanted to make you all aware MJJC has been compromised with file generating scrypt on the server,

This means it keeps massively adding data that then pushes us of line.

We are working of resolving this issue and will update accordingly,

Thanks

Gaz

thank u Gaz for working so hard to keep this community alive ,rocking and together.

Cool it's better now, since 1 week, it just problems and problems for this board.

Thanks, lately I have been having problem accessing the forum, and then I get Mjjc withdrawal symptoms: walking from room to room, turning the light switch on and off, peeking at the computer, and the scariest getting ideas to put on regular TV!

Thanks, lately I have been having problem accessing the forum, and then I get Mjjc withdrawal symptoms: walking from room to room, turning the light switch on and off, peeking at the computer, and the scariest getting ideas to put on regular TV!

OMG, this sounds exactly like me :fear:

Thank you for all the constant hard work from you and everyone else who gives their time.

LOL, you guys are so funny.

And thank you for the hard work you put down on this site.

LOL!

And Thanks Gary! :)

Thank you for letting us know, Gaz. I thought I was going to have to re-install my internet browser (I use Opera).

Btw, I see some of the join dates have been restored. :)

Back