MJJC Chatroom!

Scary13

Proud Member
Hi guys!

I want to encourage everyone to come to the MJJC Chatroom tonight. I'll be in there as Latinodude007! There hasn't been that many people going to the chatroom lately and I want to get peeps to come in and let's have some fun! There's the tab on the top of the page that says CHAT ROOM. Go there. If the usual chat crew is around, come in! I'll be there! If you haven't been to the chat before, please feel free to join! :)

Last edited:
my chat thing never works...i clicked the 'join chat' button...but nothing happens :S

Yeah what time are you guys planning to be there in what time zone so we know what time it is for us?
Thanks.

I am on the East Coast as well. How about 6 PM US Eastern Time tonight?

Remember, not the Join Chat link on the bottom of the page, but the link on the TOP of this page where it says CHAT ROOM.

It's okay if you have other plans. I'm sure there will be other times in the future. :) How does 6 PM US Eastern Time tonight work for everyone else? I'll be there to wait for anyone that joins. :)

i'm in there now! dunno what time it is in the u.s. east coast but it should be night-ish... :) hope more people can come in because theres quite a few people on here that i'd like to chat with in a non-thread way lol

I just tried to get on, but when it says which to sign in under: FB, twitter, yahoo, myspace- I've tried 2 of them and they both say 'service unavable' ... Help!

someone heellpp meeee pleeeease lol ; I can't sign in using this forum's username & password

I might give the chat site a whirl again seeing as you people are making it sound inviting! lol :) I dont tend to use the chat here, but maybe I should give it a whirl again sometime soon?

Rob, thank you so much for putting this on here because the chatroom doesn't seem like how it used to be. I miss all the good times and wonderful conversations with my friends. Hope it can be that way again.Thank you once again! :)

I am having trouble signing in to the chat room right now. I don't know if any of you have tried. I already reported in the Help and Information Forum.

there any chat room tonight? Friday night young peeps should be out socializing but instead were staying in for MJ lol

^^ Ok, I have a few more things to do, and I'll be back! :D

Back