MJJC Charity Project...

Kane

Proud Member
OK, I'm not entirely sure how far this would get, how it'd work or if it would work. But, I was thinking maybe we could all do something like a big MJJC Project and donate money to one or several charities in honour of Michael.
It'd obviously be hard because we're all so wide spread so that's why I'm struggling to think of what we could do. Does anybody think this is a good, plausible idea or would it not be possible? If you've got any ideas then please post away. :)

MichaelFanNo1

The Legacy Project is in the process of making plans for something like this. We should be able to announce something within the next week.

Nancii

PS Did you see my PM?

Woops, I must have missed that - I've just seen it. I guess we'll talk about it in the Legacy Project :) Thanks, Nancii.

Yes -please!

Even it's with a couple of pennies from my end (times are really tough now for me), I want to contribute to MJ & MJJC charities.

I would also like to contribute..:)...please pm me when you work out the details

I will contribute to this project. We know that Michael has given 20% of his estate to charities.

Back