MJJC Back - Bigger better than ever

Hi Guys

First and foremost, I would sincerely like to apologise for such a long period of downtime during our move.

It seemed or database was so huge that to move it is like moving a mountain.

The online legacy of MJJC is incredible and to move it now is one huge task.

Of course would we would never change this, our online ten year history is firmly stamped and will never be anything else.

With that all said MJJC is now bigger and better than ever before. our new box is the latest in performance to ensure no offline time or performance issues.

Of course like with any move I still have some furniture to place and move around.

One of my priorities are repairing the register dates and some other little technical repairs I need to complete.

So guys enjoy.

MJJC is back.

Thanks Gaz and sorry that it had been such an eventful move.

Thank you for all the hard work. Glad you're up and running again. x

Thankyou so much Gary! This has been my home for more than 8 years and I can't imagine life without it! MJJF/MJJC was here during all the joys, sorrows, anguish, exhiliration, excitement, heartbreaks, hopes we went through together with and for that one man who continues to be such a brilliant LIGHT, loving us all, inspiring us all, blessing us all...now from above...

Your hardwork, passion and dedication is so deeply appreciated Gary! Thankyou with all of our hearts forever...God bless you and Team MJJC and all the lovely members for making this place what it is-the BEST!

Thanks gaz & the mjjc staff :) u all do a great job here

Glad to have the forum back, especially after being out this entire weekend it was nice to get online and be able to come here again :)

Thank you so much Gaz and Staff for your hard work to give us our home back. :wild: I noticed that there could not be so much sleep in the last days. :thanks_sign::give_flowers:

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

Thanks Gaz! :hi: :hug:

Glad to be here again! Thank you so much Gaz and Staff!

Thank you so much Gaz...having MJJC back is like saying hello to an old friend....I missed our forum...after all this place is our home. Just a thought...You might want to move that chair to the other side of the room...:lmao:....gottcha...:D

I'm still quite new here, but spending those few days without being able to get on here was torture! Thanks, Gaz. It must have been quite a traumatic and exhausting time for you, but we really appreciate your labour of love x

:D Yay! :thanks_sign: for all of the hard work :cheeky:

Thank you so much, Gaz. I love MJJC and everything that you do for it. :heart:

I'm happy to hear that it's back, when I found out out about the move, I wasn't really happy. I'm sorry to say it, but I wasn't happy because almost that MJJCommunity would be gone for good and I just love coming here as one of my regular sites that I come to along with YouTube, DeviantArt and Naruto Forums. Now I'm happy again.

Thanks Gaz ;)
Hope you had a wonderful sleep last night and YEAH MJJC is back...

Funny anekdote... The first thing I said when I saw my mum this morning was "MJJC is back" :D

Back