MJJ Music, how much albums did it sell?

smoothcriminal12

Proud Member
I want to know, for ALL the artists on Michael's old record label 'MJJ Music', how many albums did all the artists together sell, how many did the record label ship to stores?

Don't know, but Brownstone's 2 albums are still in print. I believe they were the biggest act there.

^ I'll look on the MJJ Music website, see all the artists, research their salers, and add them up. Thanks.

^ Oh....thought it was 3T
3T didn't do much in America. Brownstone was more successful, not huge but they had success on the R&B charts mainly. But "If You Love Me" crossed over to pop. They're still played today on the "adult urban R&B" station where I live.
2cfzekj.jpg

Well 3T were big over here though. I remember all the girls in higher classes then me loved them :p

3T were massive in Britain too. But I must admit that it was during the Jackson's hayday and they could do no wrong. We knew they were MJ's nephew and we wanted to give them a chance to see what the new generation could do. I was watching 3T on utube last night. I love watching them. They are really nice guys. I hope this docu on UK will help to relaunch them.

Back