MJJ-JDJ GrammyShutdown, No Win.Why Grammys?

ruchie

Proud Member
It seems that Michael's Song "This Is It" wasn't a Winner lastnight nor Janet's "Nothing" wasn't even on the list for a vote,#Grammy2011, why? Please Tell the Truth. I understand about This Is It , It's an old song revamped with his Brothers and added instrumentation But to not put JDJ's Song on the list for Best song from a Soundtrack.Shame On The Grammys. Why put The Song TII on your Grammy CD if We fans didn't hear if he was being considered. I had to read The List on www.grammys.com to find out who won in the rest of the catagories. I mean Even Sir Paul won for his revamped version of Helter Skelter.Wow. I'm upset that My Cousin Solomon Burke didn't win for his CD Nothing's Impossible but happy his friend for eons years, Mick Jagger, Sang his signature song "Everybody Needs Somebody" You know I thought he was gonna breakout into State Of Shock.Well Hopefully JDJ will get The OSCAR for Her song so The Grammys can eat Crow like Dame Liz Taylor Sez.Get Well soon Dame Liz. I love you.:doh::no:

I wasn't interested in the Grammy's this year anyways, I'd be complaining "I watched the Grammys for NOTHING!!!" To hell with the Grammy, I knew they're gonna screw us and screw Michael. I just thought he could at least win one Grammy, but this year I say "F#%k the Grammys!"

Back