MJFSC Forest Lawn Valentines (Pictures)

Awwww this has made me cry all over again. Michael is so loved by so many people, at least he's not alone there :cry:

Oh gosh, how lovely. Thanks for posting this. :cry:

Michael truly has the best fans in the world. The LOVE for him will always be there.

It is really heartbreaking again. :cry: I wonder if his grave ever will be open for fans. I wish fans could visit MJ any time and bring flowers and teddy bears. :cry:

Thank you for sharing the pictures.They had a nice suprise to me...

I just found out another fan in my country,and that is not only rare,as something to treasure,and this is why i ask VERA MENDES,to please pm me in PORTUGUESE,as we have the same nationality.Thanks

thanks for sharing.
does anyone know if u can just go to his mausoleum when ur in L.A.?
i try to save my money for his brithday to go there. but im not sure if they will let me through.. :(

Someone brought a packet of Big Red!! Aww, I find a lot of peace in knowing that so many people love Michael, and are determined to keep his presence felt. Love is everlasting.

Just browsed through some more. The drawings the fans did of Michael are astounding. Wow. And all the thoughtful little gifts they brought - the cupid Mickey Mouse, MJ as Peter Pan card, letter on beautiful Peter Pan writing paper - are just beautiful and touching. God bless them!

Last edited:
Back