MJFCVN - MJ Official FC in VIETNAM!

blanket05

Proud Member
Hi you guys ^^!
I know most of you guys here come from Europe or America... and some of you may have your own MJ's FC in your area. It's really a great thing that you have a community to share your eternal passion for The KOP :)

So now, let me introduce MJ's FC in my country

MJFCVN

mjfcvn.png

It was established on 11th Nov, 2007 by 4 fans and some of those are MJ's impersonator.
Though we'd had a hard time at first to build, to develop the 4rum and to appeal to the very-few fan all over the country, we've tried our best to up hold the 4rum quite well and we've attracted a considerable amount of fans up to now.
We organized many interesting activities during just 1 year. We have in total 8 times offline meeting in FC and we also celebrated on MJ's 50th birthday

Here you can see some pics of us ^^

coverstandalone.jpg

dsc00638.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

2 dancers ^^

DSC00554_a.jpg

We fans made a birthday cake for Michael! the text on the cake is: "Happy Michael Jackson's 50th Birthday"

dsc00528a.jpg

We also designed FC's uniform and finnally have our own official one

TshirtFinalB.jpg

mjfcvn2.jpg

OUR BIG PLAN in the near future!!!!!

I know, it's unbalance to compare my lil' country - Vietnam with any country in the world 'cause my country is a developing country with a very small area. In particular, it's not balance to compare our number of MJ's fan here in my country with many fans all over the world...
No matter what, we still have supportive fans - really love and crazy about Michael, and we are always willing to do anything to support Michael!

We all know that Michael's shows in O2 will probably be his last show ever. We've waited for such a long long time for the moment he come back... and at this time... We do want to do something to show our love to him!

An active member in our FC who is a MJ's crazy fan has brought out an idea which was considered a silly, illusive idea at first :( ('cause it seems to be nearly impossible to do)
She's been gathering all members in FC to make a campaign: collecting as many signatures as possible to send it to MJ's Manager.
We know that we are unable to invite him to come to Vietnam (though we want him so so bad :frown: ) but we still hope that by doing that we could be noticed (maybe >"

Last edited:
Sorry if I've posted it in a wrong area T_T! 'Cause I just can't find anywhere else to post it :(

Last edited:
Don't worry, it's not a problem - I've moved it to our Fanclub section for you (just sent you a message about it). I also wanted to say that I think you're doing a great job with your fanclub. I love the photo's - you guys look like you're having a lot of fun! I don't think you should be scared of taking on big projects - I say go for it!

thanks for showing this to us. those partys look really cool. i love those shirts . i would still go ahead with the campaign . any time you can show your love to michael is worth it. i hope that michael will perform in Vietnam.that would be cool and i know he has lots of fans there. so do not give up hope

Back