MJ - Youtube accounts suspended

Rockin.

Proud Member
I don't know if this should be a whole new thread but I wanted to tell you this..and I didn't know where..

I saw in the 'related videos' section on youtube a video called something like 'MJ and dancers in rehearsals' with a still of a stage with people on it. I clicked to watch.. and got an error message - something like -video has been removed due to violation of terms. Went back and clicked the account name BlackFedoraMJ I think, and the account had been suspended.

I think this was actual footage, and its been removed...dn't you think? I read a comment on another video of someone saying some MJ accounts had been suspended... whats going on?

YouTube is becoming very strict. I got a warning already regarding the clip I posted about MJ’s mentioned on the MTV show ‘The Shop’ and it was deleted from my channel.

i think thats the old video they released a while back and since mjs death and all the hits, theyve become aware of ppl showing the video who dont have the rights to it. I tihnk thats it erally

Do you think I should delete my MJ video clips website? I'm worried. But I still want to share...

I want to make a collection of legal stuff such as playing some rare moments of movie sense where actors are imitating Michael it would be just a few mintes clip, I don’t think this is illegal! It’s even shorter than a trailer. I was going to post another one from the comedy series ‘Scrubs’.

Back