MJ Working on with Ed Hardy Designer just before Passed ; Awesome Looking Stuff!!!

It has been disputed as to how truthful Audigier is about his claims of making clothing for "This Is It." I believe it was Michael Bush (who was the clothing designer for the show) who stated that Audiger's claims were false or grossly exaggerated as to his involvement in any clothing line with Michael. News of Audigier designing clothes for the concerts did not appear until after Michael passed away.

I really don't like the typical Ed Hardy stuff, it comes off a bit too cluttered to me - but that red zip-up jacket is really nice! :)

It has been disputed as to how truthful Audigier is about his claims of making clothing for "This Is It." I believe it was Michael Bush (who was the clothing designer for the show) who stated that Audiger's claims were false or grossly exaggerated as to his involvement in any clothing line with Michael. News of Audigier designing clothes for the concerts did not appear until after Michael passed away.
some of the base ball caps that u could buy advertising the tour and i think some t.shirts are ed hardy styles. thats prob what was worked on and thats it. not actual clothes for the show

personally ill be gald with ed hardy goes out of fashion as im sick of seeing the tops. all they do is remind me of mike

Since September 2008 I've been working with Michael on a new brand.
Some of you maybe remember one of my focus groups here where I asked you about what you think a name should be.... MOONWALKER was the name you voted for... but also the name that Michael himself suggested during our very first meeting.
In the next few months you will hear more about it, and you'll hear it from some very credible sources. It's a beautiful project / brand that we all were very much in love with.
Because of this project I had access to other plans / projects Michael worked on and I can confirm you that he did worked with C. Audigier but the deal was not signed and for sure the products that Audigier was doing were never meant to be his stage costumes.
Knowing Audigier I have my own reservations that Michael approved the pieces that he's bringing to the market... most importantly I'd be interested if he will share the profit with the Estate or Michael's children.
Sorry I can't say more about the situation. please understand.

dd.

Would be great for some Mj styled clothes to be sold!

I mean a new take on the beat it jacket, or thriller jacket

Or anything with subtle hints of MJ in it would be great

THIS LINK IS ABOUT MICHAEL'S OWN CLOTHES :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wHP6X0ahb4&NR=1
Many of them are part of the Julien's "catalog"...
It has NOTHING to do with Audigier.

Michael Bush was to be the designer of all michael's outfits and Bravado the ones to produce tour items, clothing line etc...

but NOW, with Michael unable to block any project, we never know.

I just hope the Audigier stuff won't be released because :
- they don't fit Michael's style and grandeur
- they will be expensive and real rip-offs to the fans...

Back