MJ? Who's that?

*MrJackson*

Proud Member
Hiiii all. I'm starting this thread because I'm curious on how ya found about Michael and what made you to start liking him , his music, and etc.
I'll start :)
It started in about 2001 when the Invincible album came out. iHad heard songs like billie jean, and thriller and such so when iSaw an advertisement for Invincible iDecided iWanted to buy the album. A day later iWas in love with his music. To my luck in the whole world, iPersuaded my dad to go see his showings in Madison Square Garden because it's a train ride away from here where iLive in Ny and iWas amazed. He was amazing that night, (iThink it was in september iDon't remember which showing it was, iThink the 1st) But after that night, iBecame a huge MJ fan and from there on iStarted listening to thriller, bad, dangerous and so on and iStill love his music today. Twice (2007 & 2010) iHave used one of MJs performances for talents shows and won both of them with it. :D iCan't believe it's almost 9 years since iSaw him in person and wish with all my heart iCould've seen him in concert form. But hat's how iStarted liking MJ. Now your turn. :p

Back