MJ video game confiremed!

Good or bad (hopefully good), this game will be a million seller.

u guys do know this is like hella old and posted like a month or 2 ago

Ohh cool. I just loved the moonwalker game back in the days.
I hope this game will be released on a few consoles and not only one. I want a Wii version.:angel: I'm not really a gamer so i don't want to buy an another console just to be able to play the game.

Dave perry was involved? NO F'ING WAY!

MJ was going all out with this! Man he was so ahead of his time with everything!

DAVE PERRY?? friggin hell!!! he did earthworm jim which is a classic

MJJ productions sent NO message to any other media or forum lately.
Details are still being worked out regarding this new vido game, and due statements/information from MJ Licensing and MJJ Prods will follow.

Space Channel 5 Part 2 is MJ's finest gaming hour. We need more Space Michael dancing!

I think I read on IGN that the game was being made for the XBOX, PS3, Wii and PS2 consoles. . .I wonder what kind of a game it'll be. Moonwalkerish, Guitar Heroish or other.

There's a game that's being released on November called DJ Hero. I wonder if the follow up could feature MJ's music. That would be awesome.

I think I read on IGN that the game was being made for the XBOX, PS3, Wii and PS2 consoles. . .I wonder what kind of a game it'll be. Moonwalkerish, Guitar Heroish or other.

I really hope its for Wii too. I'd definitely buy it. The IGN link MJ_Jordan provided has it as XBOX360. Its a nice article and reveals a bit about when they were planning it and Perry's visit to Neverland. Mike wanted to promote it on a grand scale. *sigh*

I wan't that game soo bad.

Me too!

I'm buying this a 100% as im a gamer.

I will as soon as I have enough money to get the new console first. :punk:

I`m really exited to play this game...i`m a big gamer and I hope that they releas it on every platform......:clapping:

I hope so. Maybe I'm asking for the impossible, but wouldn't it be cool if they released it for Christmas?

I really hope its for Wii too. I'd definitely buy it. The IGN link MJ_Jordan provided has it as XBOX360. Its a nice article and reveals a bit about when they were planning it and Perry's visit to Neverland. Mike wanted to promote it on a grand scale. *sigh*

I'll check it out tonight since I'll have access to IGN from my brother in laws' computer. Thanks for the info!

i hope its a game with missions and levels. Perhaps a storyline with all of MJs music video characters such as thriller, beat it, smooth criminal, etc. I hope it's not like Guitar Hero but more leaning to Moonwalker type.

i hope its a game with missions and levels. Perhaps a storyline with all of MJs music video characters such as thriller, beat it, smooth criminal, etc. I hope it's not like Guitar Hero but more leaning to Moonwalker type.

Same here. I wouldn't mind watching a future MJ game for the DJ Hero franchise.

As a gaming nerd I'm so so excited for this I can't wait :D

Me TwO. :wild:

Not expecting much at all...because..we ain;t hearing anything about it. Nor seeing anything about it. So it's either a Guitar Hero kind of game or just something else...but
don;t expect a adventure game with all of his music and such. No way. There would have been much more hype if that was the case.

I have MoonWalker, so I hope this is true, but for the Wii. I would like to get the space channel 5 part 2 one day as well.

Back