MJ Tunes

Roosje

Proud Member
Does anyone else tune in on MJ Tunes regularly? I discovered it not too long ago and I'm in love. It's great to hear MJ tunes from all era's. I even dicovered some gems I had not heard before. I really like such fan initiatives. On the website you can see where people are logged in all over the world. Such a nice vision of unity - people everywhere listening to Michael. Only slight criticism I have is that they play way too much J5 and no Cascio songs I noticed...

Last edited:
I love it! Just I don't have the time to listen to it much now as I think what's the point, all my audio is on my laptop now.

I love mjtunes! I agree; a little too much J5, but other than that, it's great! :D

no cascio tracks?? really??

Well, I haven't heard any yet, and mjtunes is on whenever I'm behind my laptop basically, Which is quite a lot lately. They do play Blue Gangsta and Slave to the Rhythm a lot though. I wonder if they will pleay Monster if it becomes a single.

The idea of a radio station that only plays Michael is just brilliant. I like it that they also play stuff like Muscles, Rockwell and Eric Clapton's Behind the Mask. This way it's so obvious Michael's influence was not just confined to his own career.

The interludes are fun too. All praise and good memories. My husband always calls mjtunes 'Pepsi radio' as they play several Pepsi commercials quite often. I don't mind, the I'll be there commercial is just heaven.

Back