MJ Timeless - Blackpool tribute!

AdamBa17

Proud Member
Hey guys

Just wanted to mention that I came back from watching a show called MJTimeless in Blackpool in the Globe Theatre and I must say....it was UNBELIEVABLY spectacular!

It was a true heartfelt tribute to Michael, and a must to any fan to travel and see. I travelled up 2 hours on the train from central london and i plan on going again and again as it was well worth it.

These guys clearly capture and appreciate the spirit of Michael. The energy is so high and Danny Oliver is not just another run of the mill MJ performer...this guy is the real deal. I mean, it was scary at one point...even being such a huge Michael fan myself, I almost felt like I was live with Michael performing in front of me. And this is coming from someone who is skeptical of MJ performers because I've seen a few in the past and was less than impressed. Other tribute acts try to be Michael themselves and seem to have an ego about them, whereas Danny Oliver makes it clear that the only star in the show is Michael himself. He even took the time to greet us and chat afterwards and sign some posters for us.

I thanked him for the fabulous show that he had put on and he replied..."dont thank me, thank michael!". Truly amazing...

The show has so many elements to it...dancing, singing, live guitar...everything. I saw Thriller Live at the Lyric Theatre 5 weeks ago, and although that was a brilliant show itself, I have to say this was much preferred and light years ahead.

Anyways, anyone in the uk...check out www.mjtimeless.com for information! I think it runs until early september or so!

yeh i saw this too,does anyone remember danny oliver?,he was in that fan doc w**** about j****,he is the one who is doing the tribute,
i,m also thinking of going to see thriller live when it comes to manchester.

it really is good guys, its more than just a dance show also, theres singing, guitars, breakdancing, everything. but not in a way that doesnt do credit to michaels legacy...its clear that they are all HUGE michael fans themselves so everythings in michaels style.

its as close as were gonna get to michael himself on stage IMO. beautiful tribute.

i even heard that on michaels birthday theyre gonna release doves and do a performance on the pier or something!

it really is good guys, its more than just a dance show also, theres singing, guitars, breakdancing, everything. but not in a way that doesnt do credit to michaels legacy...its clear that they are all HUGE michael fans themselves so everythings in michaels style.

its as close as were gonna get to michael himself on stage IMO. beautiful tribute.

i even heard that on michaels birthday theyre gonna release doves and do a performance on the pier or something!
that would be nice,i would really like to go,

sorry for the double post,i wanted to let you know adam,i,m going to blackpool today for the night,and we are going to watch mj timeless tonight at the pleasure beach,i,m looking forward to it,will let you know how i got on,unfortunatly i won,t be there still for mjs birthday on sunday as my husband has to be back at work sunday,should be really good,
i,m hoping too to go to thriller live in november when it comes to manchester,

oh wow thats cool, so you watched it last night?

what did you think of the show? its great that you watched it!

oh wow thats cool, so you watched it last night?

what did you think of the show? its great that you watched it!
yeh we saw it last night,stayed in blackpool over night,just got back a couple of hours ago,it was excellent,they did michael proud,i enjoyed it but also felt sad at the same time,especially when the children brought the crown at the end of it to the thrown that had the letters mj on it,then you heard michael speak,

Back