Mj - they dont care about us - new footage for sale - mj vs police - video

What a modern flat screen he has....

Can someone please translate in general lines what the man said in Portuguese ?
The last slide showed 100 mil dolares, so they want 100 million dollars for the making of clip or ????
Some help is needed here, please! Thanks!

The producer who recorded the whole footage is selling this tape. He says that there is only one tape with exclusive making-of footage of TDCAU in Salvador. His name is Marco Ribeiro and he states that in a certain street there was more than 2,000 people protected by the police, so that they would not trespass the music video set. However, Michael was always throwing himself against the police officers, almost jumping in the crowd.
According to Marco, Michael was doing that on purpose, because he wanted to show the police brutality. At that time, Marco called the colonel and told him what was happening, that Michael was throwing himself against the police officers, to look like he was being beaten up. Fifteen minutes later, the riot control arrived and arrested Spike Lee and all the producers and confiscated the cameras.
He even said to the colonel when he called him that the whole video was a "trap" to the Brazilian police, that Michael said in the lyrics that "the police beats up and spanks" and Michael wanted to show that in the video with his attitude, which would be very negative to their reputation

He also says that he decided to show this footage and tell this story because all the officers are now retired.
The price of this tape? Initial bid of one hundred thousand dollars.

You can see that he doesn't understand the real message in "They don´t care about us" and it´s obvious that he is just one more blood-sucker, he wants to make money using MJ
:mat:

Well the guy on the tape is an A-hole but the footage is still awesome. MJ was having so much fun OMG. If MJ would have ran or jump to me like that I would have catched him in a heart beat! :wub:

Everyone is right here.. Another person trying to cash in on Mike.

This is a joke, $100,000. I hope a fan doesn't buy this.

I saw that earlier today and basically the guy on the video said that the short film was a farce and that Michael was throwing himself to the police officers to make it appear the he was being spanked by the police and thus show the police brutality.

In the video, he also shows some news headlines of that time reporting that Michael faked about being spanked by the police in the video. I don't know if this is true, if Michael's intentions was really make it appear that he was being spanked. If someone know more about it, please post it.

Wow, the footage looks great (thanks @crismjj ) for the translation!

I always wonder what the point is of selling footage that only fans would appreciate -- stuff like this should be in the public domain. But of-course, greed outweighs generosity and the possibility of making money off stuff like this makes people want to milk it for what it's worth.

I'm glad that there are people like Barry Gibb who recognize the joy all the fans get from rare footage and share it without asking for a dime. Thanks for the share!

This is ridiculous, MJ throwing himself on the police was probably supposed to be part of the video but didn't make it, the guy is just trying to make some money out of it... And you can totally see the officers laughing at one point. Haha
But nice footage!

StellaJackson;3616080 said:
Report this to the Estate and get the idiot shut down.
And how can we contact the Estate? The producer is replying to the comments on his video on Youtube and Marco said that he is in contact with CNN and he also received a proposal of US$50,000 for the tape, but he will sell it only for US$100,000 at least. I don´t know if this CNN bullshit is true, but the Estate has to know about that!

:fear:

This guy.... :puke: :crazy: no commenst! BUT I can not ignore these precious images of Michael. :wub: I had never seen. Great treasure. :wild:

crismjj;3616087 said:
The producer is replying to the comments on his video on Youtube and Marco said that he is in contact with CNN and he also received a proposal of US$50,000 for the tape, but he will sell it only for US$100,000 at least. I don´t know if this CNN bullshit is true, but the Estate has to know about that!
I really do not believe this story. This guy must be lying. :blink: SURE!!!!

This guy thinks we are stupid. He can't even speak portuguese properly, much less understand the lyrics of the song. He says that "They don't care about us" is about the police that spanks, which is not true. The song is about injustice, racism etc...

He is trying to sell the footage for $100,000, I wonder if the Estate can do something about this. Maybe Ivy knows.

I found it a bit hilarious watching MJ throw himself between the police, had was exhibiting such attitude!:clapping:

crismjj;3616087 said:
And how can we contact the Estate? The producer is replying to the comments on his video on Youtube and Marco said that he is in contact with CNN and he also received a proposal of US$50,000 for the tape, but he will sell it only for US$100,000 at least. I don´t know if this CNN bullshit is true, but the Estate has to know about that!

https://twitter.com/#!/mjonlineteam

Well... :fear:

tumblr_m1mfclQNMp1r6ug3ho1_250.gif
tumblr_m1mfclQNMp1r6ug3ho2_250.gif

tumblr_m1mfclQNMp1r6ug3ho3_250.gif
tumblr_m1mfclQNMp1r6ug3ho4_250.gif
:girl_sigh:

:fear:

I don't understand Portuguese and don't exactly know what's going on in the clip, but Michael looked really hyper and excited to me, trying to reach fans. The man is fast :D Selling this for $100,000 is absurd of course.

Maybe Mike just wanted to crowd surf. He is so energetic.

A 43 min clip is leaked and I have downloaded here in the past is almost 2gb mpg quality is medium, not clear. Mainly shows him on the roof top though not in the crowd.

Last edited:
In the video, he also shows some news headlines of that time reporting that Michael faked about being spanked by the police in the video. I don't know if this is true, if Michael's intentions was really make it appear that he was being spanked. If someone know more about it, please post it.

If that had been his intendion then wouldn't he had included these scenes in the final video? :smilerolleyes:

If that had been his intendion then wouldn't he had included these scenes in the final video? :smilerolleyes:
Dont you know that's typical media when it came to Michael. whatever he did, they can always turn that to something negative and sensational. Even the song ' they didn't care about us' turned to anti-semitism.

Dont you know that's typical media when it came to Michael. whatever he did, they can always turn that to something negative and sensational. Even the song ' they didn't care about us' turned to anti-semitism.

TRUE.

He said that the news reports had to be suppressed, because Michael's attitude was tarnishing the police reputation.

The video was removed from the inicial channel by the user and now was uploaded in another channel.
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=weI5Ppk-XGA

Now this is beyond ridiculous!

Look the comment he left on the channel! I translated for you guys:

"Check the original short film! It's on youtube, so you guys will understand what I'm talking about.

There's nothing to do with Olodum or Bahia. I know that this is a slap on the MJ fans face.

Maybe this will even help to get Michael's doctor out of jail, when you see that Michael was crazy.

Check the original short film:

Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Official Prison Version)"

Now I wonder what the "They Don't Care About Us" prison version short film have to do with Michael being crazy. The Estate needs to do something about it urgently! Many fans here in Brazil already warned the estate. We are waiting a response from them.

Back