MJ & the Playboy Mansion

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I dont know if MJ ever got asked, I would imagine it would be from Billie Jean-up, to go to the Playboy Mansion...

What do you think???

I would think he did get invited he said he stayed at the playboy penhouse in disneyland or something in MJ's private movies and he did hang at studio 54 back in the day and you had to really be someone to get in studio 54 so i would think that MJ did get to go 2 the manison

he talks about stayin' at the playboy club hotel in Florida @ 3:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1LBNRxPoOE&feature=fvw

Last edited:
haha he did say something about liking bunnies
i believe i read mike and tatum o'neal went to the mansion in her book ...or somewhere i read it. (tatum o'neals father ryan was a big playboy.
mike probably went other times as well...hugh has alot of celeb friendly parties.

him and hugh.
014std.jpg

omg thats aawesome. I wouldnt think MJ would be interested in going to the playboy m mansion lol ; could you post more pics please!??

isn't the picture that he's coming out of pool is taken at the playboy mansion grotto?

Michael+Jackson+mj+in+a+swimsuit+2.jpg

I'm almost positive he went. I remember one of his friends (maybe David Guest?) was being interviewed about whether or not he thought Michael was gay and he said "Definitely not, he went to the playboy mansion, he thought all the women were very very beautiful"

tehehe I have always wondered about this.
I have seen interviews where he mentions it...he is ripped in that pic!

isn't the picture that he's coming out of pool is taken at the playboy mansion grotto?

Michael+Jackson+mj+in+a+swimsuit+2.jpg

That is what I always thought too, I was going to post the picture earlier,it sure looks like it.

actually, I saw a larger image of that one, and it looked like kids were running up those stairs in the background... doesn't really make sense for kids to be at the playboy mansion, but I could be wrong.

actually, I saw a larger image of that one, and it looked like kids were running up those stairs in the background... doesn't really make sense for kids to be at the playboy mansion, but I could be wrong.

Not until Hef had his kids with one of the ladies. After he had kids, he changed the sign from Playmates At Play to read Children at Play or something like that

think theres some pics of him with some bunnies. remember seeing it ages back

:lmao:...I dont know if I can even imagine shy Michael with bunnies...:blush:.....I think he would of went just to be nice...cuz he doesn't even like that kind of chic....he said so himself.

:lmao:...I dont know if I can even imagine shy Michael with bunnies...:blush:.....I think he would of went just to be nice...cuz he doesn't even like that kind of chic....he said so himself.
Ah finally..that's what I thought!

MJ and Playboy...? Doesn't fit together for me! :ermm:

I agree, I actually always wondered what kind of woman Michael liked :)

Michael did not mind Brooke Sheilds being on the cover of Playboy in the late 80's. they still went out. :naughty:
or video girl Ola Ray being a playmate reflecting his video.:naughty:

Michael did not mind Brooke Sheilds being on the cover of Playboy in the late 80's. they still went out. :naughty:
or video girl Ola Ray being a playmate reflecting his video.:naughty:

Didn't Latoya do playboy too? I wonder what he thought if anything..not that mj looked at his sister naked lol but just in general of her doing p.b.

& I posted a 'where is she now' in a thread- I think Ola Ray is a stay at home mom now. I can't remember where ; I think in Ca but not Hollywood / LA

Back