MJ Spirit Messages from Beyond

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
Michael Jackson & Farah Faucet will be channeled for Spirit Messages from beyond. Ann Marie, “The Velvet Hammer", is a National Psychic Phone Adviser with 30+ yrs Tarot Channeling Exp. Call for a free "Essence Reading". Learn how to channel names, find time frames & seasons in Tarot. Special love sent to Moe, Annie's Siver Persion Cat, hit by a Silverado truck yesterday.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BrainBling/2009/06/26/ANGEL-MESSAGE-READINGS-347326-9445

I'm a Magician and I spend alot of my time studying these things and I can tell you that there are millions of fakes out there making money off of people's sorrow and pain, people will do anything for money, I advice you to not be decieved, they are VERY convincing. I for one do not believe in this. Especialy this one. Look up Derren Brown videos on youtube, this guy can tell you the name of your grandmother and he does not believe. Just be aware of these things. People are looking for one thing, MONEY.

Last edited:
oh purlese these fake ppl make me sick. theywanna read the teachings of what mj was bought up to see he aint sending no messages to anyone. how long b4 they start getting messages. $$$$$$$$$$$$

This is as fake as Sylvia Browne. I use to follow her, but she's been proven wrong MANY times.

Back