mj sneeze! :)

KgB

Proud Member
hey so i just found a gif of michael sneezing hehe and i'd never seen it before! i don't know how to put a gif on here so i just uploaded it as a youtube video. i'd love to find the full video of it with audio because it's so darn cute! although maybe he isn't sneezing? anyone know details? it's cute how he looks at rev. sharpton like oops :rofl:
oh if this is in the wrong place, sorry!

Last edited:
So this is how odd threads are going to get due to the lack of news since his death xD

IMO it's better than talking about Robson
Absolutely! I remember another video where, during a speech, he starts having hiccups and in the end he says "Sorry for the hiccups" :) They're little things that can happen=)

It definitely looked like he sneezed to me.lol. then it looked like he was making sure nothing came out by whipping his nose.lol. to bad he didn't have any tissue though.

you know Michael really is something special. we fans are actually enjoying watching a gif of Michael sneezing, of all things Michael sneezing.lol. If this was a video of anyone else, anyone else doing a perfectly normal thing as sneezing. would we give a flip?lol. somehow I seriously doubt we would. only Michael can have people sitting around enjoying watching a video of him sneezing.lol. gotta love you Michael. you truly are something special.

Absolutely! I remember another video where, during a speech, he starts having hiccups and in the end he says "Sorry for the hiccups" :) They're little things that can happen=)

haha yeah this one

does anyone know where the clip comes from though? like what event it might've been?

That's because Michael is a beautiful person. His heart is full of love and innocence just like a young child.

He's almost not speaking in falsetto in that video

does anyone know where the clip comes from though? like what event it might've been?
Yes I know where the sneeze was from. Michael was speaking at a National Action Coalition event hosted by Al sharpton in NY 2001. I just cant find a video that shows the beginning part where he is introduced and sneezes. You can search for Michael speech about racism. I didn't embed it here because I don't want this fun light hearted thread derailed into a serious discussion about racism, conspiracies and the like.

So lets keep it going with :giggle:

http://youtu.be/n8HQChQUHuo

oh thanks qbee! do you really think that was a fart though? haha i thought it was just a noise in the background!

Last edited:
Maybe he had a good yawn!? Sure he sneeze? To me it looks like a boredly yawn? But maybe I'm wrong...

It looked like he sneezed to me. he even looked kind of embarrassed afterwards. even at the end of the video it looked like he took his hand and quickly whipped his nose to make sure nothing came out. and it looked like he did it quickly so no one would see, you know draw attention to him. he didn't have a tissue so he had to use his hand.

oh thanks qbee! do you really think that was a fart though? haha i thought it was just a noise in the background!
It was a noise he made, a joke, probably commentary toward KF's questions LOL

It was a noise he made, a joke, probably commentary toward KF's questions LOL
LOL true, given that silly face it must've been a joke :lol: how funny that you posted it qbee, I wanted to since it's so fitting with the thread lol! he was such a goof :girl_love:

Looks like he was hiding a yawn to me...hence the lullaby music? Anyway...I love how we analyze sneezing, yawning, farting, and hiccupping MJ videos. :laugh:

Love the slo-mo! :D Where's that clip of him chewing gum in Japan? :gum:

Back