MJ Smiling

Chrisl

Proud Member
Did anybody see the way MJ smiles at the end of the leaked TCCAU footage from This is it?

I just wanted to share this with you so everybody can see how much MJ enjoys being on stage.. It makes me cry every time I see it...

I hope this pic works...

153l1ep.jpg

Yeah I always like that bit!

"...hold for applause, hold for applause, fade out.... *Happyyyyy MJ!*"

It's not much, I know, but I just wanted to share this with the people who haven't seen it yet.....

Hahahaha, go check out the footage, you'll see.....

EDIT: You haven't seen the footage yet have you?????

i have and i still don't think he's smiling

I have to agree, when I first saw the clip I thought the expression was more of a pained one. But I don't want to argue with people on here, as it seems if you don't have a totally positive point of view regarding the footage you get jumped on. I'm not here for that. I'm here for the truth.

It's definitely a smile. And it's adorable. He looks so pleased. :happy:

Did anybody see the way MJ smiles at the end of the leaked TCCAU footage from This is it?

I just wanted to share this with you so everybody can see how much MJ enjoys being on stage.. It makes me cry every time I see it...

I hope this pic works...

153l1ep.jpg

oh thank you!! I've wanted this pic ever since I first saw the first rehearsal vid :)

Hmm....how can you not see the smile? It's definitely there, and it's definitely a smile. :)

It breaks my heart every time I see it.

I have to agree, when I first saw the clip I thought the expression was more of a pained one. But I don't want to argue with people on here, as it seems if you don't have a totally positive point of view regarding the footage you get jumped on. I'm not here for that. I'm here for the truth.

well you can believe what you want, but he did smile right at the end. when I first saw that clip, I just knew it. he was ready.

I think it's definately a smile and it's really really cute, breaks my heart though. When the video first came out I watched it over and over just to see that end smile

thank you for posting it Chrisl... it's my favorite smile ever of his. he looks so content, so happy, so beautiful, so ready. oh Mikey :cry:

Back