MJ sing Happy LIVE! (1977)

thanks.lorraine i think i said it before i love your siggy the google,sexy did you mean michael jackson,i chuckle everytime i see it,

.... I think I've seen and enjoyed pretty much every Jackson 5/Jacksons era vids by now... Love-love-love all of it.... And the above video I've seen a lot as well, his voice is so sweet and crisp, too.

Thank you.

How beautiful he is in both videos and his still changing voice then (1975) is stunning.I love, love, love, love, love, love, love his then look and voice.

I keep asking myself why in the name of God they don't offically release The Jacksons TV shows and all the others TV appearences on dvd.I have all of them on fanmade dvd's and they are HQ audio and video, so high quality footages exist.

Last edited:
I wonder too.... *sigh* Hopefully one day. ...

Yes, I love it too how he interacts with the crowd, 'La-la-la', pure cuteness, he's got a luminous warmth about him that's just so endearing and cuddly....

Hehe, I love how Michael pronounces the word 'happy'.. "Let happeee be where sadness was". Don't know why but it's incredibly cute to me :girl_aww:

Hehe, I love how Michael pronounces the word 'happy'.. "Let happeee be where sadness was". Don't know why but it's incredibly cute to me :girl_aww:

To me too :yes:

I have always said that Michael speaks his own english, he had his own accent. I haven't heard anybody pronouncing the words as he did, sometimes so cute and funny sometimes so seducing and sexy.:girl_in_love:

I have always said that Michael speaks his own english, he had his own accent. I haven't heard anybody pronouncing the words as he did, sometimes so cute and funny sometimes so seducing and sexy.:girl_in_love:

He's unique in every way :)

Love, love, love this song! Hadn't seen the 1977 clip before. Thanks so much for sharing!

A voice like no OTHER!! Thanks for posting MJStorm. I love it.
I have seen other performances from that time frame and they are great too!

Thnx so much for posting......His voice is so beautiful to listen to :wub:

Back