Mj sacd

Mordeeb

Proud Member
How can we contact sony to release all michaels albums on SACD according to PS3SACD.com he had all his stuff done for it!

The Thriller SACD was horrible unfortuantley. It was mixed properly...sorry Bruce.

no one cares! what about the fact that thriller for SACD is now 75 dollars from sony!

SACD is super audio CD its the best audio you can get, it can be 5.1 channels instead of stereo which is 2.1 Thriller is the only album on SACD from Michael but its not 5.1 its 2.1 but its still super audio the best you can hear.

Thriller SACD is probably worst sounding SACD ever made! I bought it a few years ago, it's not a hybrid cd/sacd, just a 2.1 SACD that sounds horrible comparred to the CD or the LP. I've already contacted sony about MJ's SACD titles but they never replied...

With Michael's perfectionism and Bruce Swedien's professionalism, any MJ's album properly mastered for SACD would sound incredible! Too bad Sony assumes MJ fans are a bunch of morrons that don't care about sound quality. I'm a MJ fan since 1983 and consider myself an audiophile. I'm pretty sure there are many more like me...

what email address did you get at them with I want to write one too!!!!

Back