MJ Remember the Time and Daft Punk Get Lucky mash up

Bubs

Proud Member
Girl Talk mashes up Daft Punk, Michael Jackson

Patrick Ryan, USA TODAY 9:41 a.m. EDT July 19, 2013
He also combined Kanye West and Marilyn Manson.

Now that it's happened, it's just a surprise no one did it sooner.

Girl Talk unveiled a mashup of Daft Punk's popular Get Lucky and Michael Jackson's Remember The Time at the AWOL Music Festival in Charlotte, N. C., this past weekend, according to Rolling Stone.

The popular DJ also introduced a mash of Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People and Kanye West's I Am A God, a cut from the rapper's latest album.

My note, I could barely hear Daft Punk, but no problem with MJ:woohoo:

I feel as if good music is making a return

That's great to hear, I think they also made a good Daft Punk song choice since "Get Lucky" is disco/funk. Nice mash up, MJ songs should be played more often.

Girl Talk mashes up Daft Punk, Michael Jackson

Patrick Ryan, USA TODAY 9:41 a.m. EDT July 19, 2013
He also combined Kanye West and Marilyn Manson.

Now that it's happened, it's just a surprise no one did it sooner.

Girl Talk unveiled a mashup of Daft Punk's popular Get Lucky and Michael Jackson's Remember The Time at the AWOL Music Festival in Charlotte, N. C., this past weekend, according to Rolling Stone.

The popular DJ also introduced a mash of Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People and Kanye West's I Am A God, a cut from the rapper's latest album.

My note, I could barely hear Daft Punk, but no problem with MJ:woohoo:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I want this song so much... link???? ANYONE??? I love it!!!

Wow love it :), Id love to see what Daft Punk could do with remixing MJ's tunes

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/SKkiifUFykM?hl=tr_TR&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/SKkiifUFykM?hl=tr_TR&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Back