MJ OPUS book questions

bad25

Proud Member
I'm curious and how many copies of this official MJ book are ever printed? and how much is it worth now?

I'm not sure that the publishers ever publicised the number of copies printed. I've seen it on ebay at anything from just above the original selling price, to well over 1k usd...but the 'asking' price doesn't mean that anyone will buy it at that price. It seems to actually sell at anything between 150 and 300 or 400 dollars. The postage will always be quite expensive, and the selling price will also depend on the condition...there have been quite a few 'unopened' copies on offer in the last year or so.

^^Thanks. I thought it's going to fetch high price since it's quite rare but not really so. Perhaps ,it isnt as limited and sought after as the Billie Jean figure.

The Billie Jean figure is also just an asking price. Most of those have been listed on ebay for ages now....
I have it, and it looks like crap to be honest. I think the Bad, Beat It and Thriller ones are far nicer. The headsculpts and clothes are super nice on those.

^^ True though. The billie jean figure isnt looking that great but its price is high now because it's limited. I think BAD figure is by far the best one! BEAT IT came second. I wonder if Hot toy is going to release the next MJ figure? SMooth criminal? I guess there will be a new release when the new album is out!

I heard their license expired...
The announced Smooth Criminal 2 years ago...

I saw the book on myplaydirect or something like that a few days ago. Isnt that official? It was about 300 in dollars i think

Back