MJ Opus and The Times offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vale

Proud Member
Just a quick question for anyone who ordered the MJ Opus with The Times offer - I still haven't received the book and the money hasn't left my account. I am getting a bit worried!

I ordered this back in October when The Times had the 90 pound offer and they told me the money would leave my account early December and I would receive the book mid December. I am now worried I won't receive the book...

Has anyone else ordered the book through The Times? Have you received it yet?

think theres a thread on this in gen discsussion. ppl who ordered it from the times

i rang and they told me stock is coming into them Today and Friday, and they will ship using a courier on Mon and Tue

have you been charged yet? 'Cause I haven't been charged for the book yet

Well I rang about them two days ago, and they said they've had a problem with the supplier and the money will be taken out when the books have been sent out which would be within the next few days, so hopefully it should be okay.

Thank you so much for the reply!!! I had no time to call them and was starting to worry. THANKS!!!!

Please keep all discussion about the Opus in the Thread already running in MJ GD Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back