mj on vinyl

AIex

Proud Member
i know you fans are buying mj's music on vinyl but what do you use for vinylplayer and where do you buy mj record on vinyl?

/alex

and i want to buy i vinylplayer to play mj's music on vinyl but i dont know which vinylplayer i should buy? can you recommend a good vinylplayer guys?

i got a new vinyl-Player for christmas last year ... i am sooo happy to have this player. Now i
can hear some singles on it every night =) .. hmmm but with player ? I dont know! Did you already
searched in amazon.com for them ? ... Dont you have vinylplayer in your stores in town ? ^^

btw: I love vinyls ! ...

Last edited:
yeah i love vinyls to, they smell good and play music så much better that mp3 :) no i have ask my local electronic store but they dont have any vinylplayers anymore :/

oh thats funny, coz we got brandnew vinyl-player in your mediastore they look sooo cool !
But they are very very expensive ... i want one :(

Next week i am going to bye the new madonna labum on vinyl ^^ ..

Last edited:
Records players (vinyl players) now adays are somewhat difficult to find...Try flee markets, Garage Sales, Good Wil l Stores...

LP's and 45's are certainly classic!

I think the market should start selling them again...for those of us that into the nastaligia of history.

I just got home from London today and we went into town to some little record shops, ended up buying nearly all the guys MJ stuff, my best bargin was Victory by the Jackson 5 for 30p!!!!

i know you fans are buying mj's music on vinyl but what do you use for vinylplayer and where do you buy mj record on vinyl?

/alex

There are lots of Vinyl shops, MJ records aren't hard to find, neither is vinyl players. U live in sweden right?? where?
You can find vinyl players in second hand stores, sometimes u can find new ones, such as USB vinyl players.

Check tradera and ebay also

You can find turntables at music instrument stores as that's where DJs who scratch records get them. Or go to online places like Crutchfield. Technics is a common brand, just look that up. I've never heard the term "vinyl player" before, lol.

the albums are easy to get but to find good and cheap players is another thing (i usualy use my dads old player and then pout it on cd or cassette so they album will stay safe lol)

Just make sure u don't get fooled and pay to much for MJ's records on vinyl, the 2lp and 3lp sets are of course a little bit more expensive, but they've sold millions of copies, so they aren't exactly rare

My dad still has a turntable.....well he needs to because he's in radio and he doesn't plan on giving up his masive album collection.

I heard that there are some turntables you can hook up to the computer and copy music from album to MP3. How cool is that?

My dad still has a turntable.....well he needs to because he's in radio and he doesn't plan on giving up his masive album collection.

I heard that there are some turntables you can hook up to the computer and copy music from album to MP3. How cool is that?

yes USB turntables, I'm planning on getting one as soon as I can afford one

Back