MJ on the A-Train in NYC!!! (First post)

defsick92

Proud Member
As my first post, I had to show you guys this. This dude looks JUST like MJ on the A-Train. What do you guys think?

Hard to tell. There's no clear shots of his face. He does resemble MJ from what I can see.

Oh is he the dude who got harrassed on the street by an idiot as he had an mj outfit on ? Thx for this video, he does look like mj to me.

@ MJJLaugh: defsick92 did not ask if we thought it was mj in the video, he/she asked if we thought the person in the video looked like mj. :)

Very strong resemblance to MJ. :) I was also very interested in the reactions of the people on the train during and after his performance.

If this is who I think it is and I have a strong feeling given the fact we are talking A-train here then I have seen this guy many times on train station in Brooklyn. He lives somewhere near there or commutes out from there. I have seen him waiting for A-train always practicing MJ moves and people always finding it hard not to smile. I have never seen him with an MJ like jacket or an other outfit resembling MJ. I need to see his face from front to confirm it for sure.

For people who do not live in NYC or big cities with crowded subways: it is very difficult to get much reaction out of commuters lol! NYC commuters have seen all kind of performances and sales people so there is not much room for inspiration exactly.

However, there are a few dancers who regularly do MJ in big stations like Time Square, Herald Sq and Grand Central and they always get pretty big circle around them when they put on a MJ show. Again, most of the people looking are usually tourists but nevertheless an MJ show in stations or outside sidewalks is always a spectacle.

I haven't riden on the A train in a while. I guess that is why I have never seen this guy.

^^You are so right! When I first moved to NY I thought all of the performers were so great. After a while, I just keep my Headphones on and keep reading my book. :(

But I think I would have noticed him and even donated. :)

I think I saw some this guy in some pictures from the Apollo vigil in June.

I'm taking the A train on Saturday, maybe I'll run into him! :wink:

That was great! Thanks for posting! I don't think he physically resembles Michael to any significant degree, but as someone said, he definitely has a bit of the Michaelesque (is that even a word--oh well, now it is) appeal. As someone said, people who have lived in major cities and have gone on public transport have generally seen it all, so it's not uncommon for even good performers like this one to fail to get a proper reaction. Most passengers are extremely tired and just want to get from point A to point B with as little hassle as possible.

OMG!. I took a pic with him. he was in time square. im gonna try to find it.
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/mj%20bamba%20y%20yo.JPG

Back