MJ On Amazon front page

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
If you've purchased anything by MJ on amazon, of course he's going to be featured. They have your info of purchased stored in the cookies that are saved on your computer.....so they know what your interests are.

They do the same with me regards to MJ, Grand Theft Auto games, and WWE / TNA dvds

I havent purchased anything MJ related or even searched. I just typed in the addy and there he was.

It's not necessarily on the main page for everyone though. If you go to someone's house who buys a lot of power tools, the front page may have drill bits, tool chests and jigsaws on the front page. You may have looked at something on Amazon that is related to Michael Jackson in some fashion (the Thriller 25 album, a Janet CD, a Jermaine CD, a Justin Timberlake album... who knows) and when you go back to the main page it shows you related items.

Try clearing your cookies and going back to the main page, then see what's on there.

Last edited:
Gosh I'm boring all that came up for me was the Kindle and a few things related to fantasy :lol:

Last edited:
My amazon front page shows up a bit differently, with different Michael Jackson items- Thriller 25, For The Record, etc. :)

Maybe you didn't bought but viewed MJ stuff and it immediately shows up the next time you go there.
My amazon front page:
343.jpg

You guys made me go look and I got stuff about shoes, that was the last thing I searched for..:lol:

I havent purchased anything MJ related or even searched. I just typed in the addy and there he was.
From the screenshot you posted it says that you viewed "Michael Jackson: Live in Bucharest" so Amazon made custom recommendations based on that. :)

^^ But I didnt look for that. I already have that!

I google searched For The Record to purchase the ebook and was going to search amazon and saw all MJ related topics. As you can tell Ive never been or purchased anything from amazon before.

LOL...that IS based on what you viewed the last time you visited.

Last edited:
I once bought a book about Bubbles and now there's nothing but Bubbles everywhere on Amazon's site. That smart little chimp scares me so I buy stuff elsewhere.

To me the front page is showing Jackson 5 stuff, Thriller 25, TUC, The Essential, Number Ones cd's and so on...

Back