MJ O2 Fan Diaries

paulums

Proud Member
Hi all!

This is something I'm playing with and I wanted to get other people's opinion on it.

I'm off to see MJ at the O2 this July and as it's sooo special I want to record and share the event. As I'm a web designer by trade I thought the best way would be to set up a web site but then thought that other fans may want to do the same thing. I would do this using the Movable Type system so users could get an account and add their own info.

Would anyone else be interested in having a stake in this to record their experience for themselves and other fans.

Thanks

Paul

YES!! absolutely!
I'm going to 6 dates in july starting with the opening night,
and 5 dates in february so I'd love to write about that ad share the experience with everyone :)!

how about doing some vlogging and showing us all on youtube ?

im thinking of doing this on my MJ site, and on there theres is a blog so will put my experince,pics and vids on there. And prob be on utube too so..

Hi there. Nice to hear from you all. I will have more details about the site in the coming days and how to sign up. Speak soon!

great idea... it'll be the best thing in my life so far, i can't wait and though i' so far from stage ...omg i can't wait! i think i'll die when i'll just hear Michael's voice...but if i survive i'll share my vids, photos of course :)

great idea but i think its better to keep it until the end of the concert. if fans who go on July has spread the videos,etc....no more surprise for other fans who'll go after July

the concert might be different but still...to keep the surprise and anxiety is important to keep us excited

great idea but i think its better to keep it until the end of the concert. if fans who go on July has spread the videos,etc....no more surprise for other fans who'll go after July

the concert might be different but still...to keep the surprise and anxiety is important to keep us excited

no ones gonna put a gun to ur head and make u watch them! :lol:

^^awww!!! been saving since I was 7 for this so I went a little crazy on viagogo :O
I think.. THIS IS IT though hehehhe :D

*about the videos.
there is gonna be LOADS of concert footage anyway on youtube and like katie said, no one is gonna put any guns to anyones heads and make you watch it. And that is suppose to be a MJ concert diary thing, so if you don't wanna know about the concerts then just don't click that link then :) easy as that :D

Really pleased to hear from you all. There is now a promo web site online with video.

promo.png

Visit it here : http://www.crimsonmonkey.co.uk/mj/

Would love your feedback

Back