MJ O2 Exibition - All Tickets £10 + FREE Poster

Speechless_UK

Proud Member

http://www.lastminute.com/site/ente...stminute.com&eventID=825676984-1&ticketOnly=1

I am going on Saturday and have been holding off for ages.
Tickets are still £20 with Ticketmaster but for all remaining days and times (through to end of Feb as far as I can see) with lastminute.com they are only £10 and you get a free poster too.

An absolute bargain really. Was going to add it to the other O2 thread but it was such a good deal I would create a new one! Enjoy!

Can't wait to go on Saturday - although I think its going to be very sad. :(

Lowing the admission prices AND giving away free merchandise kinda gives the impression business isn't exactly booming, but I thought I heard it had been extended due to public demand??

Yes, it has been extended til the end of Feb! lastminute.com is very well-known for its great deals, so it's perhaps just a way of promoting it rather than being on there for so cheap because of lack of interest. Just a thought...there were many people going and buying their tickets on the day, so it won't make much difference money-wise if a few take advantage of this deal.

I'm going in February so after flight and accommodation costs any bargain is greatly appreciated. Thank you for posting :flowers:

No problem. Just thought if anyone was thinking of going again before it closes for £10 you can't really go wrong.

Can't wait to visit the MJ shop...

I doubt they will extend it even further now.... but you never know.:D

I wish my mum and dad would let me go to London, but on the other hand I don't know if I'm ready to go to the o2... :cry:

Back