MJ music video glitches

iboz75

Proud Member
There's many. My favorite one comes from RTT when they're in ancient egypt, and MJ talks about calling someone on the phone :D

Do you have any?:cheeky:

Say say say - it's made to look very old.

In the old west they didn't have phones. - "All alone I sit home by the phone, waiting for you, Baby"

Like the RTT - the phone thing is a bit wrong.

Come Together - at some points the front part of his tshirt is ripped and than in another shot right after his tshirt is magically back together again.

In the old west they didn't have phones. - "All alone I sit home by the phone, waiting for you, Baby"

Like the RTT - the phone thing is a bit wrong.

Also, in s s s he was also wearing a jheri curl. they didn't have that in the 30's:hysterical:

I don't think it was the old west, otherwise they couldn't have been riding in a truck. It looks like the 1930s or 40s, judging by the fashions. There were phones then, old rotary dial, that is.

There's many. My favorite one comes from RTT when they're in ancient egypt, and MJ talks about calling someone on the phone :D

I always thought the Remember The Time song and video made no sense, with Michael singing about calling some on on the phone, and also on the "beach in Spain". I mean who took holidays in Spain or anywhere at the time of any where in ancient times ?

The dance segment of Speed Demon has many mistakes. One minute Michael has motor cycle gloves on, then they are off, then on etc etc. Then his jacket is un-zipped, then after a spin it's zipped up etc.

Last edited:
A couple really small ones ...

In "Beat It" right before the guitar solo, Michael sings "shh, shh, shh" on the song, but in the video he opens his mouth and it looks like he's panting. :)

And I know it's obvious that singers lip synch in their music videos, but when "Bad" gets to the lyric "on how I feel," Michael's lips in the video are SO off from the words in the song!!! :rofl:

Back