MJ music Played at Twenty20 Cricket World Cup matches

gLOVE

Proud Member
I dont know if any of you follow the T20 Cricket matches.. The World Cup is currently going on in England and they seem to play MJ songs sometimes when the players hit sixers, fours, get wickets.. etc. They play a few other songs too. But its always exciting to hear MJ being played.. :)

In the most recent match yesterday Australia were beaten by Sri Lanka which means, Aus is out of the tournament after the group stages. At the end of the match they played Beat It! lol.. Which was awsome! :D

Just some info if you guys like a bit of sport with a bit of MJ music.. (but Im not sure how much of the stadium music you hear on TV)

yes yes!! I heard it too... It was super....each time they played a four or six theyd play Don't stop till you get enough!!! :) :) and My Sri Lankan boys did me proud!!!

wooo!

sri-lanka-flag.gif
http://www.mapsofworld.com/images/world-countries-flags/sri-lanka-flag.gif

I heard Beat It being played during the news report on Sky Sports News this morning :D

you'd be amazed at how much Michael Jackson music dominates sporting events. i always hear his music at Los Angeles Lakers NBA basketball games.

yes yes!! I heard it too... It was super....each time they played a four or six theyd play Don't stop till you get enough!!! :) :) and My Sri Lankan boys did me proud!!!

wooo!

sri-lanka-flag.gif

Oh yeah!!!

Lots of ppl were singing along and dancing to don't stop till you get enough when they were playing it!! hehe :D

MJ fever is growing EVERYWHERE!! :punk:

And yes the Sri Lankan boys are doing very well!! :clapping:

Back