Mj music at Synchronized Swimming European Championship

Beautifull, i'm wondering how they do to stay OK, they stay longtime underwater.

1:08 is that the MJ logo on their back?

That's beautiful! The idea with the moonwalk was brilliant :D Loved the white hat on the swimsuits too.

that's very sweet, but I don't understand why it was necessary to wear those stupid fake noses :no:

that's very sweet, but I don't understand why it was necessary to wear those stupid fake noses :no:
They have to wear nose clips to prevent water form entering the nasal cavity.

it's not a fake nose, it's a special thing all synchronized swimmers wear to prevent water from getting in their nose, since they spend a lot of time under water.

I can't see any video or link to any video... Is it gone?

it's not gone, i can see it....

Absolutely fantastic! I never would have ever thought of a synchronized swim to Michael's music, more power to them!

The nose clips are a necessity for a water performance like this, didn't make me think twice.

Thanks, GREAT FIND!

Loved it! Thanks so much for posting. Swimsuits are awesome and the moonwalk just great. How fun, I'm sure Michael was watching with a big smile!

This was truly awesome! Loved the swimsuits and the little Drill bit they did before they dove into the water and the recognizable MJ moves in the water, to his music - I love it!

:D Marvelous!!! Bravo!!! :clapping:

Thanx for sharing:give_flowers:

AWESOME!! I loved those swimsuits, so chic! The whole thing was just amazing!! Go France! Now I know more than ever that I want to move to France! LOVELY!! Thank you French team!! Put a big smile on my face for sure! :clapping::wild:

That was great! It must have been a blast to perform! The outfit looked good, and the MJ sign on the back, great! Bravo à l'équipe française!

Back