MJ moving to london next month?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
I heard from somebody awhile back that Michael and his dancers will be moving to london next month to rehearse there. Can somebody confirm this to be true?

Last edited:
I've read some time ago, that MJ and his entourage will go to London at the beginning of June to have enough time to prepare all the stuff and rehears et cetera.

Can't remember if the source was AEG or O2.

Rest assured when he gets here we will all know about it lol

has anyone heard anymore about where he will be living,

i was reading the daily mail a few weeks back and they said guildford.

which for me is amazing as i live in woking. and go to guildford college.

and im in guildford every day.

so i hope he goes to guildford.

but they always do that with stars they release a few different places but they will probs be in one of the locations they say.

*fingers crossed* for guildford.

the story comes from an article with an aeg guy he spoke about the stage etc being shipped across to the uk in the begining of june and things going on from there. from that it became mj is arriving early june.

personally maybe a couple of weeks b4 the show. other than sound checks etc theres nothing much else going on for him to get here really early. its not as if he hasnt travelled b4 and need months to get used to a place. i reakon chislehust is prob the best bet going by what the house looks like.unless they scrapped it because estate agents couldnt keep their mouths shut

why not what has he got to do? rehearsals are happening in L.A now. all he needs to do in london is obviously go through run throughs on the actual stage to get a feel of the place and make sure everything is marked out where it should be and sound checks etc .you dont have to me here weeks and weeks in advance to do that. when did he arrive in prague for example for the first history show? sure someone will know lol

OMG this is happening!
so close! THIS IS IT
almost 2 month away o_O
wow :wild:
can't believe it :D

He did dress rehersal the night before the first concert in prague i actually got to see it, we sneaked in the venue, but he was there a few day before

well im on holiday first week of july ( hence missing first show )

so i hope to see michael before i head of to the states i will then follow him every day after work

He'll probably get there early enough to get his kids all settled in before getting on stage and knocking this sucka out the park!!

Do it! Do it, Michael! Do it! Batter up!! Knock this baby out the park!!!

:lol:

Y'all, ain't this some exciting stuff? Not too long ago, it was pin-dropping quiet! Nowwww, the curtain is about to go UP! LOL

:cheers:

This is all so exciting! :D June isn't far away now! Can't wait to find out where he's staying!

He did dress rehersal the night before the first concert in prague i actually got to see it, we sneaked in the venue, but he was there a few day before

You sneaked in and saw Michael do the dress rehersal?? :bugeyed

Shame on you!:cheeky:...i bet it was fun,huh?

He'll probably get there early enough to get his kids all settled in before getting on stage and knocking this sucka out the park!!

Do it! Do it, Michael! Do it! Batter up!! Knock this baby out the park!!!

:lol:

Y'all, ain't this some exciting stuff? Not too long ago, it was pin-dropping quiet! Nowwww, the curtain is about to go UP! LOL

:cheers:

Batter up?! Uh-uh...Mike is gunna take this one outta this world, he gone do it like Space Jam,baby...he so bad, you gon' which he wasn't so bad...

:punk:

Back