MJ May be performing on my birthday!!

LindaC781

Proud Member
It's in July....and I want him to do "The Girl Is Mine" with Paul McCartney....so they can fight over me!!

LOL!

Anyway, if MJ were to perform on your birthday, what song would you want him to do?

I am going on my birthday and I just no his going to pull me up on stage (after a stadium announcement to find me lol!) and sing PYT to meeeeeeeeee xx

I am going on my birthday and I just no his going to pull me up on stage (after a stadium announcement to find me lol!) and sing PYT to meeeeeeeeee xx

Oh yes!! I'm gonna put in the word for ya....that would be awesome, wouldn't it? When's yer birthday?

This is such a good Idea!!! How about fans going in, and registering their birthday with security...and one lucky fan who's birthday just happens to be that night gets to go onstage with MJ??

Could you just imagine?? This could be hotter than Ann Margret getting sung to in "Bye Bye Birdie" by Conrad Birdie!!

And look!! Conrad's got Gold Pants on TOO!! LOL!!

AWESOME!! What a way to start the whole concert series?? MJ - DID YOU SEE THIS??? THIS FAN IS CELEBRATING HER BIRTHDAY on the night of YOUR FIRST CONCERT!!!!!

Totally down with this lol..... I will be in block 419 row B, michael! lol

Didnt you know that whys he rescheduled? I phoned him up I was like "yo MJ, can you postpone the opening night by 5 days so opening night is my birthday" and he was like "sure Sam no probs babe!"

And then next thing I knew all over the news "michael has postponed" ............

I have waayy to much of strange imagination sometimes lol !

ill be expecting cake at the mjjc club house by the way for those who are going hahah!! xx

Totally down with this lol..... I will be in block 419 row B, michael! lol

Didnt you know that whys he rescheduled? I phoned him up I was like "yo MJ, can you postpone the opening night by 5 days so opening night is my birthday" and he was like "sure Sam no probs babe!"

And then next thing I knew all over the news "michael has postponed" ............

I have waayy to much of strange imagination sometimes lol !

ill be expecting cake at the mjjc club house by the way for those who are going hahah!! xx

I know!! OMG!! How accomodating of MJ...to delay the start of these concerts for your birthday. What a guy!! LOL!

Back