Mj Live In Bucharest/The Dangerous Tour @ HOYTS AUSTRALIA

Dean

Proud Member
Hoyts cinema will be showing Michael Jackson: Live In Bucharest/The Dangerous Tour on the big screen , excelent news for us aussie fans

Michael Jackson: Live In Bucharest/The Dangerous Tour:eek:

Release date: 29/8/2008
Rating: TBC
Running time: 122 mins
Director: Andrew Morahan
Cast: Michael Jackson, Slash:punk:

Live In Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour was a live concert released by Michael Jackson in 2005. The concert took place during Jackson's first leg on his Dangerous World Tour on 1st October, 1992 at the now called Lia Manoliu stadium, with a sold-out attendance of 70,000. This film version is the same

Last edited:
dont really know , it hasnt been said yet . but i am thinking it will be all hoyts .
the bad tour would of been better , as we all have dangerous on the official dvd release .

Yall Better Go N Show Support Lol

Lol ,

I wish eveyone here was as big as fan as i am .
i cant wait for stufff like this .
I buy eveything i can get my hands on here in Australia .

finally something to go and see at the cinama's relating to MJ . i also saw the GHOSTS premier here as well . that was superb .

Lol ,

I wish eveyone here was as big as fan as i am .
i cant wait for stufff like this .
I buy eveything i can get my hands on here in Australia .

finally something to go and see at the cinama's relating to MJ . i also saw the GHOSTS premier here as well . that was superb .

WHATTTTT?
Ghosts was on at the cinemas?
i remember when they showed it on a TV special, but i was only 5, so it scared the shit out of me lol.
They should definitely put more MJ concerts etc. on at the cinemas.

OMG- this is insane!! Is it going to be in Adealaide? Also, I have just seen that Hold my Hand has been released - I am too nervous to listen to it incase I have a dramatic reaction!!!

this better be in vic hoyts!!! i am there :dancin:

i remember when they had aired ghosts on tv after the syd leg of the history tour. i taped it and my bloody cousin taped over it when he borrowed my tape, i was a devastated child :no:

Last edited:
this better be in vic hoyts!!! i am there :dancin:

i remember when they had aired ghosts on tv after the syd leg of the history tour. i taped it and my bloody cousin taped over it when he borrowed my tape, i was a devastated child :no:
omg, how frustrating!!

Is it gonna be the dvd version or HBO airing? I'd love to go if it's at my nearest Hoyts :D

I'll be in Sydney the day that comes out in cinemas so ill see it there:) Will be in Syd for the MJ50 party Sony is holding!
Will be a whole new experience to see it on a MASSIVE screen, LOUD, with an audience! People next to me may think im crazy coz ill be singing and dancing the whole time probably hahaha!

Last edited:
i will go, i will be is sydney for the sony party event so if I can fit it in my schedule yeh i will be there.

yes us aussies miss out alot on mj stuff and janet to which stinks im sick of buying online and overseas and paying big $$ to get it here.. Its not fair

awww! how lucky!!!!
let us know how it goes!! :yes:

i dont mean anything bad about this i love the bucharest concert, but arent we a bit tired of it..

which cinema is it? I am definately going! Jupppie! Mike on the big screen with my fav concert! Bring back the Dangerous days! Yeah!:punk:​

oh dang it!

My work gives me a list of 3 days each month that I can't ask for off. Guess what, for August those 3 days are the 29, 30, 31. GRRR!!! I already have asked for the first half of August off too coz I'll be on holidays!

I miss the Sydney MJ50 party, now I miss this! I will put in a request to swap my Manditory days, I can't miss this! OMG!

hmmmm!!!

U know what would be a cool idea..

did yall know that you can rent out a room at your local movie theatres???

well that would be cool if all over we rent out a room and play the concert for people.. They pay to get in like any other movie etc...

I wonder how much that would cost??? and if people paying for the tickets would pay for it.. lol!!

probably a far fetch plan... but a fun concept

OMG DAMN IT.

Just went on the website. ONLY 3 CINEMAS ARE PLAYING.

Broadway in NSW
Chadstone in VIC
Carousel in WA

They'd probably make a bit more if it were shown across ALL their cinemas, doncha think?
grrr.

OK I am off to the Broadway! Who is with me?
if I have to choose between a party and the chance to relive the bucharest concert in high def on the big screen...I am choosing the party in the cinema!

Last edited:
wow, i cant believe how stupid that is. screening the bucharest concert at SAME time as the SonyBMG party. If they want MJ fans there they are going about this ALL wrong... weird!

Back