MJ Laughing on DVD ???

jdmd2004

Proud Member
hey guys

i always remember the trailer for the dvd where MJ bursts out laughing during a meeting of some sort ?

can you please tell me if this is actually on it ?

i cannot wait to see this hehe

This is It?? I don't remember that being on my 2 disc set. I'll look again though :sad:

At the end of the movie, when the credit titels show up, you see Michael really laughing, is that the same footage? I was curious why he had to laugh every time I saw that part in the cinema. Looking forward to the dvd.

There are two great moments of MJ laughing.
The First is where MJ is sitting behind the table with his team, they are discussing about sth and MJ suddenly begins to laugh his ass off. :D It's infectious. :D
The Second is where MJ is on stage with cameraman... Sadly they don't show the reason MJ is laughing so hard.

The First is where MJ is sitting behind the table with his team, they are discussing about sth and MJ suddenly begins to laugh his ass off. :D It's infectious. :D
The Second is where MJ is on stage with cameraman... Sadly they don't show the reason MJ is laughing so hard.

aww i cannot wait for the dvd ! :D

OMG!!! I have to wait till March 3rd! Please put this up on YouTube!!!

All l can say is had I known 20 years ago, that we would be here talking about MJ's passing, autopsy, murdered {I don't know how can anyone would want to harm Michael & it makes my stomach turn thinking of hurting Michael Jackson} ... I would have been more prepared.

Back