MJ - Last Days - What really happened...

Missy.

Proud Member
Is again on tonight in the UK on More4 / Freeview 14 / Sky138

10pm

No this is where they make him out to be the biggest drug user in the world.

Is it? I can't recall which one this is. I dont recall a programme to make him out as a big drug user...

Ive seen every single docu of MJ during life and since and the only drug related and put down programme ive seen is from Bashit.

Anyway, hey, I only tune in to see him talk.... I dont care whats said (well I do but....) seeing MJ means more to me than listening to twits giving him labels as a druggie.

same guy who did the original mj what really happened that spent an hour called him a pedo. its total trash. if u wanna watch dont complain afterwards

I didn't watch this the first time round...I've just set sky+ onto it...I'll decide later whether to watch it or not. :(

Aha its this one with Peretti.. the guy who sounds like he's talking to a 2 years old...

The convo he had with that dude in the car on the side of the road (?!?!)

I dunno why anyone answered this before on another thread, but did anyone else notice MJ's dirty hand when he was doing his speech in march launching the O2 gigs?

Also the little disagreement and shrug it looks like he had?

I'd like to address the statement that they just made about MJ wanting a childrens choir that could do sign language. I am an agent and that is NOT what came though on the job breakdowns that we received for this concert. They had a few roles to cast:
dancers (obviously!) that would be contracted for 2 years, ethnic dancers just for London dates, older man and woman, character actress, young male and female solo singers (8-13 years, some to be able to do sign language), choirs aged 5-12 and 6 marching snare drummers.

Back