MJ, JB, and Prince on stage

lol he actualy asked JB to bring prince on stage!! knew prince couldnt match him!

I remember seeing this clip a while back. Prince was off in some alternate universe :lol:. I always had a suspicion MJ may have rehearsed with JB's band because he knew all of the chord changes in the music.

My mom used to have the concert on VHS this clip comes from. B.B. King also performed earlier in the show. I know he didn't come out until 1987, but it would have been interesting to see Terence Trent D'Arby with James, Michael, & Prince.

hahahah did Prince fall off the stage in the end!? And where did Michael go...he was probably off to the side like 'wtf is going on with Prince...' he appeared to be maybe a little inebriated? LOL

My mom used to have the concert on VHS this clip comes from. B.B. King also performed earlier in the show. I know he didn't come out until 1987, but it would have been interesting to see Terence Trent D'Arby with James, Michael, & Prince.

hmmmm...yeah! :) i totally agree!

i think all 4 of them are really quite talented and i'm a teeny tiny fan of terence trent d'arby haha

Not only are they all talented, but i think they're all quite similar, in the way that they draw their influences from JB and their musical styles too :)

aye, good thinking ;)

Prince can still rip a guitar when off his face haha, I wish I had half his instrumental genius

BUT my favourite thing about this is how Mike asks for him to get Prince up, he acknowledges that others have drawn from the master and desrve praise. He's so sweet and humble :)

I love this clip!! I'm so happy that James Brown got to see his influence right before his eyes :) Makes me so happy inside!!!

Back